Tuesday, April 19, 2005

MondaY bLuEs+reds....

Alright, packing up my emotions and went back to school. HaHA... I forgot to bring my MT txt today, and there's Chinese Spelling, can u believe it? But anyway, manage to borrow from friends and got the words in my head. Was very enthu bout stuff today, for some unknown reasons... Linda found me very weird. Well, i was. Dunnoe why, but still, a little bit of tiredness surrounds me. One more thing, learnt that there was CL prelim oral wor... Kao, didn't know at all..

Xiao qiang and Trish was forcing for an answer over Billy, HeH! Dun wanna tell them.. So FuNny... I guess, eventually there'll find out bah. Also, yu tried to dig it out, since we r such good friends, i feel that it's only right for me to tell her. Hee~

I was just wondering how would all this go... I'm given quite a bit of freedom and i lOve It... Hee~ I loVe to be free.. However, schoolworks still bugs me.. Bug... Making sure all the works are done, and are done correctly. I try to do it all right... O ya, got CL mock paper back, wah lao, can u believe or not, i only got 57/80 sia... Very sad lah, nv got so low leh... Was very sad, but after that, was fine le... HeH~

Recess, no honeydew, very sad... HAHA, i got so addicted to honeydew recently, YumMy! Then gave him his MP3 back... Bought a packet of tissue that is so big, no more small packet le...

After school, was a bit tired le, went downstairs buy some stuff to eat, at the same time, waiting for him to appear. And so he did... Went up to class, totally chaotic up there, dunnoe wad they were playing... SiAo.. Hee~ Didn't joined in coz i started to get nervous bout Oral coz i'm the 1st ONE!!!! ArGh!!!! However, Oral was quite easy lah... Teacher was Mr Yang Guang ShAn.. Hee~ he quite a good teacher lah.. His teaching very good. So after that, was waiting for yuting to finish, in the meantime, completing some homework.

Now, i'm very tired... Watching tv.. LAter gonna complete 5 maths qns and study for CL test. I guess that will end my day.

Ciao!

I've been thinking about your every moves...

No comments: