Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Light, I seek...

5th April, it's ting BD today.. Bout 12 am, i sent her a msg wishing her HappY Birthday... Glad she felt it.. Heh... 7am, at school, was sitting there when she came, wanted to give her the present but then hesitated, tot i could li xiao her a bit but later, when yu came, she passed her present to her then, i can't li xiao le.. Hai... So i took out the present, gave it to her.. It was much smaller than the one yu they all bought for her but of cos ,a lot of them shared, so can buy a big one.. they didn't tell me that they're sharing.. But nvm, i gave her mine, allowing her to hab a different gift to look at... That's wad i think... HeE~

During PE, while ting is in the toilet, bernice they all went in and sing BD song for her in the toilet... yes, in the toilet, a bit funny hor... heH! After that, played with a class... Hai.. How come kids nowadays dunnoe how to respect elderly one? Then got one girl hit my chest, man, she sUx.. Was very mad with this class, then the george so bIas... Hai... suX.. Wadever, next week, will get it back, take the ball "SAY" her chest... MuHAHAHAHA!!!! *eViL* o ya, Trish fell down, the skin on her knee swell... burning there.. Poor thing but bear with it, will be over de... It's just a minor injury that hurts a lot... I hate that kinda injury... The one on mine is better... Hee~

In class leh, same... Miss Teo talked, we listen, answered... Heh! Me, quite attentive as well... Erm.. still, its a little boring....

During recess, very Dot DoT dot.. Billy came over to ask something, then i didn't realise everyone was listening... Everyone as in, Ting, trish, yu, yuting, yvonne, cheryl... However, didn't feel much lah, they always stare at us when we talked... HeH!

Ting told me that if we're going back to work, gotta go rewrite the application form coz eric told her that, her name, yu's and mine is put under unregistered.. But i remembered clearly that i did wrote it Coz that is the 1st day i did 12 pm shift.. Erm... Suspicious, who kah Poh our forms leh? HeH! But nvm, no work this week, very sad, i'm really broke le lor...

2 tests in a roll, one after another, Ss then CL... Was glad that i'm able to write the points out and for CL, quite ok lah... Slept after the test as usual... Hee~

After school, saw Billy again, he kept on shouting like he got stroke... HAhA... Can't call my name meh? HeH~ Then, he tell his teacher something, and i'm like Dot DoT doT... HAhaHA!!!

Went home, sleep... Then went out for movie with yuting... She is so keen to watch House of Fury, so i promised her to go with her, and like i promised, we went.. It was an AwEsome mOvie lOr... goOD storyline.. Casts are ShuAi anD chIo... HeH Heh! Met my junior after that... Hee~
When i stepped outta Westmall, Somebody pushes somebody towards me, and i'm like, WTF, then looked at them, it's actually my DA KOr... SiAo one lor, can just call me out mah, he pushed his friend towards me... HahA... then the friend very tall(so is my kor), if he fell, then very funny one lor... SiAO lAng...

Back home, bathed, watch TV, eat instant noodles Yet another time... HeE~ Bo BIan... Started doing Maths transformation worksheet, completed wad i knew.. Now, relax... read a bit of the novel yu lend me.. Ermm.. Finished my D&T's form&shape drawing le... So dun hab to touch it, till tml, touch up a little...

Earlier on, i read Bt kor's blog, heH HeH... Very fascinated with the person he's talking bout.. Once again, his heart is telling him something.... Good fOr HiM... All tHe best wOr kor....

Ok, guess its time to set some aims in my mind le... Dun like the feeling of being lost in the dark... I want light!!!! Heh Heh...

Losing my way in the dark without anyone to guide me through. Looking for that glimpse of light coming my way. I will reach for it with everything I am....

No comments: