Thursday, April 28, 2005

Paper 1 day

Today MYE EL and CL paper 1.. Woke up in the morning, took out story book to read to wake my mind a bit, then in school, started going thru all the formats for EL.. After that, went up to hall, as per normal, do things. Didn't feel any nervousness, probably is coz used to all this exams le... I felt real lucky wor, there are fans on both sides of the wall, didn't feel stuffy at all.. HAHA! I gave the paper my best shot, can pass, hope can be better than pass... Hee~ As for CL, mm... Pretty good too. Can pass well, included wad i thought should be enough.

That Miss Lim, very funny wor, she let our class go 1st coz we pushed in our chairs b4 we went for break, and she even noted down which class didn't push how many chairs in. I'm like, she is too principled liao... HAhA! But good lah, coz she praised us, felt a bit SONG! Hee~

Afterwhich, went downstairs, everyone didn't wanna go for D&T.. Ting also dun wanna go, then she sai ko everyone... Tao yan, but the fact is most of them dun wanna go lah. Ermm... Recently found myself caught in the middle of 2 persons. very awkward to be in this position as both r my friends... heH... Well, i just stand in the middle bah... Ermm.. Just now, i asked Trish bout the format thing, she asked me not to worry, but then told me the format, then i'm like trying to memorise it, then she suddenly say "Ai Ping, coz a lot of people asked me, then i'm a bit... U dun mind right?" Then i'm like, i didn't feel anything... She a bit FAN just now... I didn't feel much, dun worry, i'm very thick-skinned de... Hee~

Then, Zhu told me he going to swim, then i say Orh... Ermm... Ya... HeE~ Then, talked to him for a while, till his friends are leaving, said bye to him, and went on to find Cheryl and Trish. Miss Lim say can start at 1pm, so we happily go eat outside with Yong Soon joining. After that, drink coffee, it works, was pretty awake.. Go on talking craps. Started to mend my table and fill the holes, bent my acrylic, somehow, i'm satisfied with wad i've done today, though its very little, but at least got progress... Hee~

Then, came home, feeling a bit tired le, didn't sleep, was just resting. went to bath, eat dinner, started rushing my Homework. Till 10.30pm, cannot liao, hands very tired. wrote many pages, many words. Today, hand very stress... Morning, wrote 2 compos, 2 functional.. D&T, sand till my thumbs are "UP". Then came home write so much for Geog, all 8m, 9m qns, only some are 5m... Sad ar.. Hand sure pain de...

O ya, papa came back today le... He's fine after all the check-ups... Hai... Drink too much alcohol liao then stomache too empty, in the end, vomit transparent stuff, then affect heart beat... SEE lah, drinking not good for health right?! Dun believe me... see wad happened... Hope papa learned his lesson. glad he's back le, still the same papa, i hope... Hee~

Nowadays, my day extended a lot. Extra lessons after school, most of the days, reached home at bout 3+... LAst time i always end wad i'm doing by 10pm de, now extended to 10.30pm. very soon, i'll start burning midnight oil le... I never like to burn midnight oil de, try my best not to. Hope i wun bah. Coz i can't concentrate after 11 de, eyelids will start to feel heavy..

Just now hor, mama make me worry. Wah lao, her friend called twice, then the second time she said "Your mama carry a lot of things, very heavy, till now haven't come back ar" Then i'm, like, huh?! Wad happened sia. Make me very worry lor. Then i called papa, asked him, mama with him bo. then he say no... till 6 liao she still haven't come back... I very very extremely scared. Then, she came back, while she was outside digging her keys, i shouted "GO WHERE LAH?! SO LONG?! wah lao, this few days keep scaring me, dun have like that 1 lah!" Then she still smile, TaO yAn Hor! Hai... Later me got heart attack ar... 1st papa, then mama... TOUCH WOOD AR!!!! KAo!

K, so today is very filled up, with all sorts of stuff... Tml, another day. Got Maths mock... Well, jia yOu bAh... mUhahA! Tired, sleeping liao... CiAo!

I started to live my life to the fullest... I love it..

No comments: