Saturday, April 16, 2005

Ciao Netball! Here i Come "O"

School was almost the same, except I'm a bit tired lah... D&T period, Ping hong came over to sit with me... ermm.... I think he knew that Ming2 doesn't really like him... NVM, at least he still got me, the 9yrs friend... Hee~ So i did the paper with him lor... Was very tired, but try to work with him.. And basically we did, faster than excepted. Was talking to YUting bout the THING, and she kinda opposes for the fact that i might not pei her... Hee~ Funny... But i'm still thinking lah...

Mt,Chem, maths and EL, was pretty good... Miss Teo was telling us the real meaning of international friendship day. It is the day everyone across the world commemorate the ties countries between countries made and not friends and friends... HahA... It's more on the political and economical edge lah... Then she go on to say that initially when we celebrate this day is the day when Spore joined the UN. She told us all of this cos she dun wan us to leave Hillgrove without knowing the true meaning of International friendship day... Hee~ Well, now we know.

Last period, Chemistry, at the end of it, ting turned around and laugh at me, i tot she wanted to ask me whether wanna tell Miss Wang we need to go bo, in the end it's coz she saw Billy outside.. HAha... So funny... yesterday was like that, recess was like that... So FunNy...

Netball...Was having a slight headache and can't really concentrate when doing warm-up... However, after the pour, i'm feeling better. The game started and i was running all around. I didn't do well for the 1st part of the 1st quarter, knew that coz i felt how i played. Sad, but ended well. 2nd part of 1st quarter, maintain the right stuff... I actually throw one of the ball wrongly lor, it ji tao went out of court, felt very bad bout it... But, no choice, carried on. Last quarter, the GS very EEEEEEE... keep acting like she very popular like that, kept on talking to guys, then i'm like, please, we're playing a game here leh... Wadever... She a bit weak lah, tries to shake me away by swaying her body left and right but i'm still able to block her.. MUHAHAHA!!!! Though we lost in the end, i think it was one of the best game played. 3 games played well, 2games so-so, 1 game won. That's the conclusion for netball this year. For the very 1st time, i dedicated all of myself into it. Today, the game seems very short, dunnoe y, maybe coz it's the last or maybe it's raining... O ya, we got drenched in the 2nd-quarter coz it was raining but we carried on playing... Hee~ Hope wun get sick lah..

Back in school, we celebrated or should i say a farewell party for coach and us? Well, coach is leaving, we r leaving as well... there's a cake, 4 pizzas, and uncountable KFC.. Enjoying all of it, didn't eat much coz stomach is full of water. They took the cake and smashed onto coach's face then it went to some girls, i was not kana,but out of no where, Amy took some cream and rub on my arm, and i'm like, SHIT!!! NVM lah, fun... Later, got a gift from juniors, it was so nice, didn't wanna read the letter coz afraid i might just cried but i hold my tears back, trying to be strong, HAHA!!! The gift was a surprise coz i didn't know they would give me and ting.. I was surprised. It was nice, a small T-shirt with my name, a netball, and my position on it... Amazing... They put in some effort, i was very very happy. Satisfied with my juniors. They wanted to do the splash water thing, but ting and me escaped it, went home... It was fun being with all of them. Will never forget every single day that i've had with them. :D

At home, was a bit tired, muscle started to ache despite warm-ups, well, it always happens, so nvm. Did pretty much nothing and just sit there watch TV. Billy msg and ask again.. Hee~ PaISEH!

Tml going back to work.. troublesome, gotta go before 1pm to write the form, coz HR closes at 1pm. Wah lao, wad if booking only got 5pm, then at Orchard do nothing wor... Sian... Must wake up early in the morning. NVM, bring my maths there. Very funny hor, working and i'm gonna bring maths to do, coz sunday i dun think i can finish the set lor... So bo bian... Can u understand my pain?! HAHA...

Today, i'm considered hyper+unhyper bah... Totally dying in the morning, but was crazy during match. I was singing all the way lor then the Shawn kept on kicking me... HAHA.. Juniors nowadays dunnoe how to respect one, XiuyiNg also. Tao Yan Lah... NVM, i'm senior, so i let them be... See! How kind am i to let them off... HeH!

Still pretty sad that it's the last match, put a lot of effort into it. It is the only match which i kept shouting JIA YOU!!! HAHA!!! I did shout b4 but not so many times lah. Today, juniors very good too... Learnt from Mas, the kneeling pass, haha... New addition to our passes... Hee~ Overall, everyone improved throughout the whole semester. Carry on BAH!

Ok, while netball girls are still striving hard. Apple me, old GK, Senior will be retiring, stepping down. Rest of the year, no more distraction, gonna StArt working hard for Exams le... Well, there is already some distraction liao lor... HAHA! However, just gonna carry it on this way, living like that is the best. O level is still the most important. Gonna concentrate on Maths And chinese liao, grades falling le... I very sad... Come to think of it, it's not just the 2, its all... ARGH!!!! I'm gonna go crazy! Wad to do? Jia yOU bah.

Anyway, there's something that makes me feel happy and that thing made me free of worries too... I'm glad, in the midst, there is something to make me feel good. Heee~

Well, that's bout it all. Netball, Goodbye, gonna missed it. O level, i'm coming to conquer u, so dun run away. "other stuff" well, hope u'll understand bah!

My heart went that way....

No comments: