Tuesday, April 05, 2005

LifE

Moving on, today got maths paper back, hai.. Again, marks not good but i guess i did tried my very best, at least i was able to complete the whole paper... Satisfied...

Bout my SIM card, got a new one le, number remain the same, very ex lor.. Hai... Guess i wun go and anyhow touch le... HAhA!!! Sick Of Me to TouCh It...

On my phone, a few msg from friends.. One that I find a bit unexpected was from JesPer, he send a msg to tell me he 4got his msn add le... Ha! Very weird HoR... NvM...

I was totally beat today, changed time-table, 1st period listen to Mdm Khong talked stories, sIan lor.. My eyes ClosiNg liao le... Kept on changing time-table... SuX... FeeDBack BOx might be the thing i will turn to... HEH

Couldn't believe how i've changed within the course of a weekend, talks with qi helps a bit.. HAHa.. Though most are joKes but somehow got a little msg from her... And ting also gave me some advice... I'm just happy i'm doing well Now... MUhAHAHA

Nothing very interesting happened this few days lah.. Very SiAn... O, i forgot to mention, somebody called me pig across the road today.. waS very ..... lor... Hai, i should say, used to it le... SAD... Dun talk bout it le...

Everyone a bit weird nowadays... Bt KOr is, Chung Ee is, Billy iS, trish is, Yuting is... So am i... Everyone Are!!! Kk... Wad ever BAh!!!

Tml, SS and CL tesT... Work hARd O!!

CIaO!!!

Moving on quietly with some craziness that can be triggered anytime by me, myself and I...

No comments: