Monday, April 04, 2005

NeTBall = parT of My Life

I did something to my phone's PIN code and now, the SIM is blocked!!! Very sad loR.. y did i do such a foolish thing.. Guess i have to go ask tml... in the meantime, i cannot see any msg or pick up any phone call... Wanna CrY le loR.... :( SoB SOB...

Hai.. Wasn't a good day coz of that... Just now talked to Qi for a while... Also quite crappy... HeH... But managed to get pass it... Anyway, after that, wanted to go out de, but started raining, i decided to go tml liao... SaD...

The other day's netball, fell down once again.. It was quite a funny fall. i was trying to intercept the ball when i realise i used the wrong hand, in the end, both of us fell down, i was a bit pissed that i used the wrong hand... I roll on the floor once and i stood up... Saw ting's face, but i smiled to her, telling her i'm fine... Hai... But now, it hurts a bit... SAD LAH!!!!

I got over wad had happened a few days ago, maybe i should just relax a bit, care so much also no use, just live my life and care bout wad i should...

I was very sian this afternoon, i have this urge to li xiao ren but can't find anyone to li xiao, so li xiao Qi a bit, but i can't beat her... Qi, being 20, is much more experienced than i m, i admit my defeat.. heH... Still, my urge goes on, so i decided to calm myself a bit rather than go fan pple... HEh! Mischievious ApPLe....

Wah lAo, can't stand sia... My kor's hp keep on ringing when i can't use mine..very SAd Lah.. I'll go smashed his phone... HahA.. I'm kIddIng... :O

Boulevard of broken dreams.. Heard this song b4? Gonna put it here.. A real nice song... O ya, the other day i got the news that Backstreet's album coming out in June, entitled "Never Gone", HAHAHAHAHa, after a long wait, finally, they're back... First single "incomplete"... Once again, my idols are back, HEh HEH hEh!!!!!!!!!

After netball match the other day, was a bit sad.. Coz after the matches, Kailing gonna go for op, ting and me will be concentrating on our Os.. Netball, might not have a coach... Ermm... very sad, after 4 yrs, i'm gonna leave this CCA, which i dedicated myself to... I remembered i joined in coz ting and ling Hui wanted to join as well, then only ting and me went in.. After a while, both of us fell out with each other, i wanted to quit but was unable to... Then, i carried on.. Along the way, thoughts of quitting kept coming back... Until sec3, i stopped that thinking, dedicated myself to it, try my best in every match... WAs glad i played in the games, calling myself a goalkeeper... A bit sad to leave this post.. However, i'm glad my post is in good hands, geraldina.. It's gonna be over soon for me... Coz for the rest of the year, i'm gonna be concentrating on studies... Part of my secondary life is put into Netball, and i believe it was something that is worth spending my time in...Will definitely miss it a lot, but memories will always be kept there... :) O yA, got praised by coach a few times, one that matters the most " You all must be thankful to xueting and aiping huh, they are playing for u all..." Heh, appreciate this sentence a lot from coach to the juniors...

Right, guess will end here... :P

I'm glad to know that the effort i put in have not come to waste... The line will be continued even with our exits... I will remember the moments i had with them...

No comments: