Thursday, April 07, 2005

Another Side oF APpLE tEo is ReviewinG, Bit BY BIt... HeH

Everyone dun seem to be in good mood today... Teachers especially... Miss Teo not feeling well, when she explain, she like wanna kill us like that... Then Miss Chong also scold us.. Not scary Sia... I'm doing my own stuff then suddenly realised she's a bit angry like that.. HeH...

Ermm... everything was, well, as usual lor... A bit tired today, dunnoe y... So tired with everything sia... But still trying to crawl.. HeH HeH, crawl... Hee~

BuSy? TmL will be the beginning... Netball match, CL essay... Surely very tired de... But no choice.. Wun be any chance to be that busy in future le... Enjoy It Now... EnjOy? How to Sia... HahA, i'm crazy...

Today leh, heard someone called me ZHU again, but pretend nv hear, good tactiCs wor... HeH...
Crap a lot with friends in D&T room... RoNG HUN RONG HUN!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA... He got so pissed off with me... HAHA!!! Keep on li xiao-ing him... He's Nice to plAy wiTh... heE~

Like i told bt kor the other day, i'm getting real evil nowadays... Always looking for chance to li xiao pple.. EvIL aPPle... Tao YAn lOr... Yesterday was telling bt kor something, then he nv reply me.. I was waiting till i can't tong liao, fell asleep... TAo YAn lAh.. MAke me wait... GOT GIRL DUN WAN MEI AGAIN!!!!!! Very SAD!!!!!!!!!!!! Hai...

Not much detail to write le... It just goes on like that... everyday is the same... Just very sad that kor kor treat me like that... *Sob SoB* Other than that, i'm still going ard disturbing pple... Still the naughty me...

Does it matter that I'm all alone? Does it affect my life at all? Silent it is, boring, it may be but somehow, it is the thing that I desire...

No comments: