Monday, April 11, 2005

Losing This battle

I'm beginning to lost faith once again... It seems like i wake up everyday, go school, come back, sleep, do homework... That's it... nothing much going on...

I missed a lot of people...

KoK hoNg, SilOng, Wei Yi, ShAuN, Bt KoR, TinGliNg, MelANie, Si En, MeliSsa, Ai YinG, CinDy, DeSmoNd Tan... Somehow, thinking bout all of them makes me real SAd... I missed those days when we were together and having fun... No matter is it working or at school... Y can't this days carry on? I question myself...

Also, i missed Ting, trish, Yuting... They're not who they were... Maybe I'm not who i was too.. but I just can't bear to see those old things fade away... I just missed all of that...

Ziyang... Suddenly thought of him.. A guy that made a lot of difference in my life... I missed him in particular... Where is he? I really am thInking of him...

Sometimes, being human is not a good thing at all... Emotions Sux moSt of all... Y do we have all this emotions? Y? I............... Have nothing more to say... Thats life...

Once again, i tried to move on, but it seems to no avail... Question mark comes to me everytime a new chapter begins.

Can there be someone out there to make me happier? can there?? I wonder.... Y is life so dramatic? Y can't it be plain with a little bit of sparkle once in a while... I dun wanna Give up on anything.. Everything in my life is something, in both ways. I can't live without any of them... Can't do without...

Acting crazy, acting happy, acting myself.... I'm not an actor... Must i act at all??? Can someone give me that answer... The answer that might just open that unsolved puzzle... Please.. I plead for that person to appear... right before me...

That desire is almost gone.. I want that drive once more or i will not be able to carry on this life... That Substance i seek... i seek...

I guess, i still gotta carry it on... Tomorrow will be another day.. Plain and tedious.

I try to go on like I never knew... I'm awake, but my world is half-asleep, I pray for this heart to be unbroken, for without all of you, I'm going to be as incomplete... Awaiting the answer to my life..

No comments: