Thursday, March 31, 2005

Me: Getting BiZZare...

Wor... I woke up late today, 7 am then went out, but i still walk very slow... And i mean VERY slow.. When i reached school, there's nobody in the canteen, all in the parade square...

MAths test, hai... Dunno can do well not or say pass? Hope can, if not, i'll cry again... The library was cold, mucus kept on coming out, coz too cold... Cannot stand... I can't understand, y can't we just do our test in class, separate our tables will solve the probs...

Not much happenings today.. During chinese lesson, went to hall to listen to some chinese culture talks, then the Mrs leong, a bit insane, she actually scolded SU for being there at CL lesson when SU is a burmese... CraZy one lor!

D&T, sat there, do my ForM&sHape.... After school, went to Westmall, Kok Hong saw me, called me and say he was tailing me.... HahA... Then, went to chat with him a bit at coffee bean while yuting and yvonne went to buy their stuff... Was quite happy to see Kok Hong and talked to him a little bout everything... HeH... Then I saw XIn Ni, she was standing there, i wondered y she was there, she a bit slow sia, like cannot hear me talking and keep on smiling when she saw me and say " Haven't seen u in a while le" Then i ....... Schooling mah...

Went home, came in to upload some pics and went for nap... I'm really delighted that i'm able to enjoy my afternoon nap this few days... No Stress... HeH!

Woke up, and cooked noodles for myself... Then went to do compo and maths, completed both.. In here doing SS notes... Checked my friendster just now.. Got 2 msges, Lawrence and SAsA.... I told Lawrence that i wanted his MSn @ but he didn't gave me, so i told him it's the 2nd time then he suan me, saying i didnt see his profile, i suAn him back... HeH... As for sAsa, she said " Great minds think alike" Heh, refering to herself and me.... She actually wanted to jio us out a few days ago to study, dunnoe y didnt, then said some craps, as usual... HAhA.. Wonder how she can be so crappy.... Bo WEi konG... :X

Tml, netball match, sad, dunnoe can play bo, last week didn't go training... HeH, k, will give it my best shot...

This couple of days, i crapped a lot with Chung EE, very funny, talk bout this and that and crap bout each of them... LOl, back to the old days like we were in OHS but closer...Good sign lAh, friendship better..

Wondering what is my 2kor doing outside at this hour, stUdying? I doubt so... How bout da Kor? He's in the room, sms-ing with his Gf... PApa & MAma both watching tv, while i am here writing Blog...Sister is doing her compo now, hope she's really feeling better lor... oOOoOo... Wad is Bt KOr doIng? Dunno whether got think of me Bo... HeH! Ok, i guess i'm a little bit crazy this week lor, eric said i was drunk last night when i li xiAo Him... HeH... I'M cRAzy COZ I'M HAPPY, kNow this fact DuDeS....

ok, end here le... A bit Hungry, but not gonna eAt... Late lIAo.... CiAo!!!

The true feeling is still hidden deep within me. I insist that I keep it safe in it and never to let it out. A promise i gave myself... I hope it will not be a promise that is meant to be broken... My heart, my body, my soul, you seem to be taking them over... Bit by bit...

No comments: