Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Dedicated to that Special someone

I'm thinking bout u
Can't forget your smile
Or your wonderful Jokes

I just can't get u off my head
My emotions r running wild
Deep inside of me
I yearn for you

You have taken over me
I have been succumbed by you
Without you
I seem to be on garrotte
Dying while thinking of you

Your Voice is an emollient substance
So softening that I would die for it

Hanging around the Boulevard
I walked alone
I wonder
When will you be beside me
Walking with me
Making this Boulevard into a Fantasized world

You live in me
You are with me
You are so close to me
But the fact remains
You are not mine

Can you feel my passion
Not sympathy nor empathy
But the love I've given

What are you waiting for?
You might just lost the chance
The truth is
I'm in love with you....

No comments: