Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Truely, madly, deeply

Heh, tHis morning woke up with lots of things in mind... Once i reached school, msg btkor to say morning, in a very weird way... HeH! wonder wad's he thinking... Then i started looking ard at things, pretty much nothing for me to see, but i just let my eyes wander ard a bit...

Started reading the book i borrowed, another detective story i realised, well, dun really detest it but just, normal feeling...It thought me a little with only a few pages, "Life's too short to worry." Very true...

The 1st part of the day went by fast, maybe coz there's PE lesson... Heh, 2 girls got scolded by me, they blocked trish til she went out of court and they dare to shout "She went out of court leh!" I shouted at their face "Fucked up lAh! You 2 push one lah!" Their face ji tao change.. HeH... Felt a bit mean lor, afterall they're sec 3s... Dun care, i'm their senior! Hee~

El lesson, very sad, my hp dropped onto the floor, commited sucide like ting said... But good thing it's not very high up, if not, i'll be crying out loud...

Anyway, during recess, while sitting there eating(1st ever rice in many weeks), i sort of spotted billy and chung ee from far, then when i turned back, xiao qiang & co were looking at me, then i got a bit embarassed... Dunnoe wad were they talking bout me.. Bad...

While, standing at the usual staircase there, i took out my phone and wanted to take pics with them... 1st, took with Joey and danial, with Ping hong's help.. Heh... Then, ran upstairs, changed attire, after that, took pics with trish and ting in toilet...HAHA... Then, went to class, took with yu... HAhA!!! We're playing ard with our cameras in the class, without having thoughts that teachers might just stepped in.. HAHA! DAring of us...

Back to class, everything went by normal, OOOO!!! The teacher that looks and sound like Vincent came again to take over Miss Chong, heh, he REALLY sound like Vincent lor!

Then sort of thought of Bt kor, so msg hIm... His reaction a bit..... HAHA!!! Let 's not talk bout it... HeH...

After school, dunnoe is it stomache or gastric pain, very painful, can't walk properly... Came out of class with my hand on the left side of my stomach... Saw Billy and his classmates there... He asked me bout my stomach but i'm more concern bout the thing he was moody bout.. Then he said he's fine already then keep on pushing me towards the stairs, like he's afraid to let me know... I keep on resisting but he kept pushing, moreover, stomache pain.. Until i reached the edge of stairs le then i say ok lor, and bUai to him... COme to think of it, he kept on pressing on my hair, very painful sia... NVm, forget it... Get it back tml... HeH!

At home, i was arranging those pics i took in class... then, decided to msg btkor bout the thing... Started off with Naruto's animation.. ASk him to send me, nice anime there... Then, talking bout enlightenment stuff.. Heh, he's busy so say talk later... And truely, later in the evening, he msg and say he dunnoe y i changed.. CHANGED?! How would i ever CHANGED?! Apple leh, cannot change de... Then kind of told him bout the ah girl friend of his.... Very DoT dot DOt.... He didn't replied me, guess he's busy, but nvm.. Hee~

K, so studied maths and everything... Did some notes for SS tests tml... Glad, done wad have to be done... Now, it's time to turn in...

O ya, take note, there's another blog below this one, blogged this afternoon...

Au ReVoire!

I felt your care for me today, it is like u've touched me deep within... Unspeakable words, undescripable feelings... I guess my love for you had grown....

No comments: