Thursday, March 17, 2005

Light of loVe from Family and friends...

These couple of days i went for class chalet at aloha Loyang, pasir Ris... It wasn't as fun as it was expected... It was plain and normal. Teachers didn't joined in our fun, they were either sitting there watching tv or talking amongst themselves, and i find it real bO lIAo....

We were the 1st to arrived at the chalet, nobody was there and the door was wide open to welcomed us.. Ran to a room which we said r ours... But eventually, when teachers arrived, we were chase out, sUx... But nvm, it's the same... We started playing Blackjack, in it, i won a few cents lor, coz didn't play much... LAter, when everyone arrived, they were all busy preparing the stuff... Dunnoe when, the room was empty and i'm the only one in it... Xueting came along, and we chatted bout things, all sorts of things on the bed... It was so long ago since ting and i actually shared a bed and talked bout life together... She left the room for a while, with me lying on the bed, looking at the lights.. Suddenly, some emotions came, and tears filled my eyes... However, i'm able to hold it back coz chalet, it's meant to hab fun, it will be a total spoil-spot... Ting Came back in and i'm alright.. Started listening to MP3.. HAhA... And it sort of just went by...

We went out of the room... I dun remember wad did i do but i doubt it was anything fun coz if it was, i would have remembered... I only remembered the part when some girls were in the kitchen, poking the meat into the satay stick, i wanted to help out but it seems like they dun really need my help so i went out, drinking water... Well, it just went on... BBq started, everybody cooking, i was there waiting... But later, joined to cook when those who were BBqing went to eat... I didn't eat much, coz mostly bbq for the others... I was just grabbing some and eating.. Most of the time, shared with different people... I remembered i took up 1 hotdog, i took a bite, pass on to yuting, to yvonne, to xiao qiang, to bernice and to peggy... See, so many people shared one HOtDog.. Haha, a bit funny... Wanted to eat wings but didn't hab the chance to.. When i'm tired out, i went to the kitchen, trish and a few guys were using microwave to cook, and i sat there,and i hab a wing and that is the only wing i had that night, microwavED!!! Hee~

Later on, we played cards and everything... Ting and i were playing with each others' phone.. I received some msges from Billy and she keep grabbing it... Then the game kind of started again... She used my phone to called Y***..... and Billy... Then, Billy called to ask wad is it i want, then ting kind of just talk craps and then hung up... Then Y**** called to ask y i called him, i told him, pressed wrongly when the fact was... Ermm.. Dun say lah.. Hee~ SO it went on... When it ended, i was sitting there indulged in some programme... Ting took my phone, and starting pressing, no idea wad, but didn't care... She showed me a msg that says something bout "I like u" Then, i'm like, wad did she do this time.... Took it, she already sent it... I was totally DoT Dot DOt lor... Smsed back to explain, he understood. HahA! Fun is FUn, i dun wan anything to actually come out of it... Not like the 1st... That was A dONe And regretted thing...

After eating, ting and i went to the beach... It was pretty late, 11+ i think... The tide was high but we managed to find a place to sit with my 3200's torch light.. HAhA... We were just kind of talking again... This time, more emotionally, for me... She was telling me bout her family, bout her thoughts and bout her feelings... I sat, listening, without missing one point out... However, not much advice came coz i'm very into my own as well... She said, "u seem to get over it fast or maybe u just try to hide it..." Indeed that was true.. I tried to hide... I should accept the fact that it was done, things come and go... This thing wasn't good at all... So y think bout it... I just can't let it go so easily... I mean, i still think of it... While talking, tears filled my eyes, and it started rolling down, this time, without thinking of the fun i would hab at chalet... After a while, it stopped... Billy msg a few times and i told him we r at the beach, he warned us to be careful and i assured that we will... Then, after this "consultation" between us two sisters, decided to go back... Went pass the beach and thought of Lawerence's chalet, it was the 1st outing we had... Memories at Coasta Sands, ermm... very unforgettable...Quite sad, but hold it back.. Ting and i bought an Ice-crem, paddle pod, rainbow.. It was so nice.. Haven't had it for decades... Ok, exaggerating, for years only.. I guessed i last had it when i was 11 or 12... 5, 6 years ago... HahA.. Getting real happy over it....

BAck at chalet, nothing much happened... We went to "cheers" earlier and bought some alcohol with Ah loh's help, and the drink was gone after a few minutes with different people sipping a little at a time.. I had quite some, and felt some hotness, after a while, i'm fine... Lend Hp from xiao qiang coz he got incoming call free, and chit chatted with billy, he gave me lots of advice, lots of admonishments, lots of awakening warnings, and some went in, really meaningful.. I guess, at this point of time, he gave me quite a lot of support, that goes to my sister as well... I'm glad... The phone call ended late, 3+, when he wanted to sleep so i dun disturb him le, let him rest...

Dunnoe when, think it was bout 4+, a few of us decided to go to cheers to buy something... I was walking and walking, ting was talking on the phone... She passed me the phone, i didn't know who it was... Sound like Bt kor but it was E.... Haha, talked to him a bit, he gave me a short and sweet advice, i was grateful, he said i made a right choice, everybody said so... He told me not to think a lot, and i gave him the same advice back... Well, something from someone not so familiar can be soothing, at least i know they care...

Some of us went to the beach, some naively thought we would see the sunrise... We sat down on the huge rock, looking at the sky, seeing the tides subsiding... Subsequetly, we lied down, beside me, Ping Hong and Hui ru, i was singing, the only one singing, "Only love", i was glad not much emotion came along... I was just singing it out... And some were dozing off, and as for me, i lay there... The breeze was cool, too cool for Ping hong and me, legs freezing so sat up... The sun hasn't raise and it was bout 6 le... Decided to go back and rest...


I guess i slept for 2hrs+ bah... Woken up coz of the coldness... I slept on the floor, with no blanket, no pillow, no matt or anything whatsoever... Used my T-shirt as pillow, another T-shirt as blanket... That is pretty much y i felt cold... I'm still very tired... Went to the livning room, thinking i could get some sleep sitting on the dining table, but i can't.. Went to the settee, can't sleep... Went back to the room, on the floor.. The guys were too noisy, can't sleep, in the end, Trish asked me to go to another room to sleep... The room's air-con was off and it felt good... Wan yu moved to one side, and when i lie down on the place where she laid, it felt awesome, warmth finally... And i slept really really well... Till dunnoe wad time...

Danial bought Mac's breakfast for me and i finished it... Didn't really except Danial to take my word seriously but he actually did and bought it for me.. Suddenly realised, this friend of mine grew a lot...

After the band members went off... I got nothing to do... Wait and wait for them to get ready to go cycling and finally they're done but some of them haven't eat so decided to eat... The guys went arcade, yu, ting and me went to BK, i didn't eat coz eat le, the 2 of them eating... Then gossip a bit lor... Went to find the guys, they played a bit, i'm not in the mood to play arcade and i didn't bring my TAPz so just stand there watch... Later, we all took a piCture, so HappY, everyone there!!! HAHA... Alright, finally, the others went to eat, while me, yu, ting, danial, and joey went to cycle... Mountain bike and here we go... Ride around, yu was so scared coz she got phobia after the last fall.. Haha, so she went slow, was riding close to her but later, started thinking again bout that lost love and i just went fast and vent it out... Then, later, Ping hong came, challenged with him, and i further vent all the god damn anger out... Feels good at the end of it.... HAHAHA!!!!

Back at the chalet, we played blackjack again.. This time, i'm the banker, after i've won some... So, $1+, play play play, till nothing left and i hab to take out $10... Lost till $8 but i dun wanna let it go, wanna win back my MoneY... Dunnoe y, luck came, i won back my $10, stopped being backer... Started playing 50 cents, $1 and i won a little... So, from 20cents, i hab $2.20 in the end... MuHAHA!!!!

After that, went to eat cup noodles... The others playing mahjong, i dun wanna learn coz it is bad, not good... That's my mindset lah... HAha!!! So i sit there, watch tv, find things to eat... Then, can't find much to fill mouth's itchiness went to an empty room(teacher's room actually, but they left), and i lay on the bed, think a bit, sms Billy say very sian... Then, look at the pic we took just now...Then, suddenly dozed off... After a while, i woke a bit, Joey came to close the door and heard him said "Wah lao, how come u girls sleep, dun like to close door one!" Didn't care, sleep... Then woke up again, saw Ah Loh with his naked body with only a swmming trunk, closing my door again... Haha... Fell back to sleep... Then, Miss Neo and Miss Chew came, they wanna occupied the room, so i sat up, walked out of the room, AH lOh said "Ai PIng ar, sleep again ar.." I replied "Tired leh, didn't sleep much just now..." Then walked away... Haha....

The guys were back, the girls are still at escape... I sat down like a zombie... Felt my arms itchy so i kept scratching... Till red red.. Ah loh walked pass and said "Ai PIng, sun burn ar..." At that time, i thought it was just itchiness, i didn't swim nor go to the beach, how could i possibly got sunburned... LAter realised it's sunburn.. I went to bath, looked at the mirror, shouted really loud "AHHAHAHA, Y so RED~!!!!!" Yu shocked, i went out the bath room, told yu, she's like, "ya very red leh.." Bo Bian, i went on to bath.. Came out without changing Tee coz very painful, sleeve would hurt it...

HAi, so the whole night complaining... WE went out to buy dinner, KFC, MAC... And on the way, i still wondering how come i got burned, not at the face but on my arms... Wah lao... Hai... Eat eat eat, Loh and the others came back with lots of chips... Full le, can't eat.. Suddenly thought of Bt kor kor, so msg him, asked whether he was free... He said in a while and asked him to called Yu's phone... The others were all busy doing their homework coz the next day got Chinese remedial, Since i've finished it, so i talked to ah kor... Hee~

So they're all in the room doing while i'm outside talking to bt kor... Erm... He's seems a bit busy, wanted to hang up a few times but decided not to, coz listening to wad he's doing there can be real FUNNY... Hee~ So He asked bout me, and i told him some really frank things, and kind of told him , by the end of this week, i will get over it de... HE said some stuffs that E and B had told me... Different feelings when they told me... From E, it's a bit like, teaching, from B, its like comforting and from bt kor, it's more like kor-to-mei concern, well, no matter wad it's like, its all the same, they wanna make me feel better... I'm lucky to hab them... Continue chatment with kor, he asked bout ting and i told him, well, she is a bit different from the past ting and just basically told him some stories... Bout 11+ 12, kor wanted to hang up le, so i say, ok, no prob... Hung up, i went to the room, played daidee with them, no gambling stake, so win or lose, doesn't matter.... Sms billy a little, he said he's a bit down, so tried to cheer him up a bit... Dunnoe whether successful bo...

SOme of them, really fell asleep so we decided to stop, go to sleep le, next day still got class... Back at room, Yu and me slept on floor.... This time, got matt on the floor, and bedsheet as blanket, quite cosy than the previous one... SMS billy and told him i'm going to bed le.. Then to Bt kor kor to inform him as well... So we lay there, yu and i complained a bit bout both our CCAs, netball and NPCC.... She a bit troubled with the juniors and we both think that our school cannot ToNg much longer after we're gone... Very bad of us but fact...

HAb quite a pleasant sleep but woke up a few times to adjust sleeping position trying hard not to disturb yu... Early in the morning, Ah loh came to our room, woke us up... 6.53am when i read the time.. STill early... bUt they insist on going early, afraid might be late for CL, sIAn.... SO i sat up, AH loh, looked at me and i said "TiREd Ar!!!!" HAir all around... HAhA... MuST hAVe Looked FunNy.. Hee~Took my phone, saw a msg... Dunnoe who, open it, it was Bt kor, asking to wake him up at 7 or earlier, at that time, it was 7.03am, 3 minutes passed 7, without hesitation, called Bt kor up coz think he should hab something important to attend that's y asked me to wake him up. Called le, told him in a real sleepy tone "Wake up LE......." He say "Mm.. Ok, BuAi" HAhA... Ok, after that, went to the living room, walked here and there, wait for yu to finish bathing... Then, i bathed, sunburned area still very hot and pain... Hai...

Loh sent us to MRT station and there we took off, back...On the train, we talked a little and somebody in the train farted Thrice, for goodness sick, in a short period, thrice... All of us cannot tahan... Almost fainted... Wah lao... Then we sat on the floor, everyone resting... Finally, there's sit for all of us... Sat and sleep... HAHA...

We pAkAp that we'll be late for CL, and we did, meet up at 10.30, and went in... HAHA!!! Lesson as usual, very sian, all the things we got r compre, real sian lor... HAi... When it's time for dismissal, Danial hit at my sunburn area really hard, it was Kam PUa PainFul lor... I was so MAD, I screamed "F*** LAh, CH** B** lAH!!!!" Rong Jun saw my face change and he said "Wah lao, She angry le.." Went out of the AVA room, looked back, danial gave me an apologetic look.. and basically, i forgive him lah..Friends mAh.. AnD i'm COoL...

SO went home, eat lunch le... Fell asleep til 6 pm... HahA! Woke up liao, bath and do Hw.. Hai... Tml still got mAths and CL, 7.30am in the morning leh.. Can't even hab a day of complete restness.. Working tml night.. Still thinking whether to work on friday mah.. But dunnoe whether got space... Hope not lor, so i wun think so much... AnYway, tml Melissa and AiyIng they all going to work as well... HAha!!! So hAppy, can see them at long last.. Hee~

Ermm... If kor see tHIs, well, hab to thank u lots.. Always there to listen to me talked bout the trouble i had... And really wanna ApolOgize for making u remember ur first love... Real SorrY NeH... And alSo, rest assure, i'll definitely be ok... i'll still be jumping around TmL at Work... Hee~ I guess, in future, there'll be little bitching from me le, maybe just schoolwork...Anyway, really thanks....I'm gonna wait for the 2nd part of the kid's life.... NIce "StoRy" Hee~I'm gonna be a fan!!! Hee~

And To Ting, ThanKS as weLL for lIStening to me all this while and reminding me that i looked real bad(The Walking Corpse ThIng) at school so i could wake up a bit... Though u hab some probs of ur own, u still took out time for me, tHAnks Yo SIsTeR!!! Well, later in life, i'll still be trying to give u advice for ur probs and helping u along the way... U mUSt hElp Me TOO o!!! Hee~ K, ThANks....

To Xiao QiAng, U dunnoe much but u lIstened to me as well, GlaD to hab u bY mY sIDe, FriEnD.... Hee~ HopE u and Her can Be LoVeY throughOUt...

To trISh, ermmM... U dID listen to me, but not very in depth but ANyway, Hab real Fun TAlking to U... ThAnks as Well

To Eric, though think he wun see but StIll wanNA ThANk U for Giving me quite some teaching... :)

To BiLLy, tHanks as WeLL, being that special someone to hear me out and admonish me... HahA!!!

To that lost love... It's over, this part of my life is forever closed from this moment.. Though memories can never be erased but at least there r those that makes me happy... :) SaD oNes, i'll BlOCked iT awaY.... Well, so, miserable me is gone... Though it's hard to let go but since i've chosen this path, then i'll make th rest a good one for my future... And i guess, from everyone's point of view, this is the right choice...Indeed...

I'll pei papa mama and friends more now....No more acting ApPle, but the reaL one... I'm back, back to everyone's heart, I'm BAck, BAck To ConQUer... But Hor, Bt kor and Ting, sometimes, U 2 still hab to bear with my bitching lah hor, coz apple hab down times too...

Those dreams were gone, nothing came true. Fairy tales were wrong, everything was cruel. But life have to go on. For a brighter day to soar, for my future to strive, i will stand up high, and carry on the next chapter of my life.... Let the journey begin.....

No comments: