Thursday, March 03, 2005

Life is like a dream...

As time goes by, everything seems to be just like that.. yes, just... like that... It's like everything that have been done r pointless... Common Test, put effort into it.. But the results i got back were not within my exceptations... Though achieve A1s for most of it, but all r borderline A1s.. Not my standard... Maybe for some, they're envious of my scores.. But for myself, not satisfying at all... very sad over it...

Family.. Always tried my best to be a good daughter and sister but it seems like my brothers dun really need a sister... and somehow, not really a good daughter in my mother's heart.. Everytime i did something that she's not happy with, she'll scream and shout like nobody's business... All i want is to be a little relax and feel more "home sweet home" than hearing unpleasant stuff...

Friends... Yuting, ting, yu, bt kor, trish, cheryl, pamela, xiao qiang, jie min.... All of them are my great friends... Some are my mentor, some r my teahcers, some r my advisors, some r my playmates, some r my long-time friends... But it seems like i've not given these friendships much thoughts.. can't really divide them equally... Can't treat them as good as b4.. Feel very guilty....

Relationship... Have been pretty stable.. No arguements over small little things anymore... He seems to be caring for me more... I'm glad... Not much stress from here anymore...

Netball... Haven't been giving my best after wad i promised... Feel like giving netball up... I have no idea how did ting hab so much enthusiasm for netball... One day after another.... But it ain't gonna work for me... However, will still give it my best shot!

My life... Have been receiving quite a lot of praises from different people recently but somehow, all these doesn't give me much drive... Maybe for that moment, i feel "song" but later, just feel that it is part and parcel of life... Nothing much to be happy bout, still gotta be humble...Nothing hab been going very smooth, not a single one... How i wish time would stop for just an hour and let me think back on the things i've done and recall every single details b4 everything moves on again... Life is like a dream... For me, it is indeed a dream... Good and bad ones.... Hai... At 17, i've already seen through almost everything... From study life to work life to family life to stressful life... A phase that i can't escape, a phase that i can never miss... I guess no matter is it going well or not, i still gotta move on... Making every second, every minute and every hour counts... I'll live it... Live it... Well... Ciao!

No comments: