Thursday, March 10, 2005

A lesson learnt

It was a real tiring day today.. No idea y lor...

Still trying to cope with vectors, need quite some time to complete some real tough questions...

El lesson, very attentive today, dunnoe y, maybe coz of my CT result, gave me a bit of drive... That's a pretty good thing... HAha~

Physics lesson went to lab, did experiments with those different measuring equipments... It was fun.. Mr Loh a bit weird this few days, keep calling my name lor, 3 times, i counted... He fell for my name le... Haha, kidding... Just now, while i was thinking of something, he walked over, stood at the table and suddenly held my hand up, put my bottle on my hand ans said "learn how to balence the bottle so can be banquet..." I got a bit shocked lah... A teacher suddenly help ur hand, wad will u feel, absolute WeIRdInESSS.... HAha....

During D&T lesson, we went back to D&T room which we hab not stepped in for a very long time, and suddenly, it felt like the old times again, the smell was similar, the teacher is the same, the classmates are the same too... Lots of feelings, undescriptable... Old memories.... Anyway, started with all my details again... Later, i started talking to trish... She knew that i'm facing some troubles my relationship things, so gave me some advices and corrected some of my mistakes... Grateful... It's funny, coz i nv talk to trish bout this type of stuff... Suddenly felt like a long-lost friend found again, coz i really haben talked to trish like today for a long time le...But still, i'm glad, i still got a great friend there...

Tml, netball friendly with YI, try my best in it...

Dear didn't called or msg today... He's either celebrating Ryan's BD with him or he's working or he's just trying to spike me a little... But guess wad? I'm not any bit spiked at all... HAha... real calm bout it... hee~ Just let it be bah..

Ting said she's anticipating friday's work... For me, hai hao lor... She said something that i'm quite bothered by it, "i'm thinking hor, wad if u r put with billy huh?" Then i'm like "No ar, later must carry oval try sia"... But actually, oval tray part is ok, used to it le... But with billy, a 1st timer, please dun play with me... Will accept any fact de..

ermm... saw something very sad today, dun wanna say wad, but it's very saddening yet realistic lor... This is life...

For dear, guess i'll still let it be... I've promised myself not to tired myself out coz of relationship stuff... I still got a long way to go, for my studies, for my dream... Nobody's gonna crash it O!!!! Hee~ HAHAHA, HapPY!!!

Night lOr... CiAo

No comments: