Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Can't stand my OwN cRAziness... HeH!

Last night, SOMEBODY made me can't sleep, 1+ then log off from net and on the bed, could't fell asleep coz outside very noisy, 2 kor kors doing their stuff.. Then, keep thinking bout maths and the SOMEBODY i met on net! Til 3+ then fell asleep... total time to sleep: 3Hours

Very sad, woke up late, then i still do things slowly like nobody's business... Very hungry lor.. Nothing to eat..

At school, i was thinking bout the SOMEBODY i met on net and find it real funny and very not like btkor... HeH! Ting very frustrated coz she is very tired, then she a bit pissed when i sitting there laughing...PaISeh...

Ermm.. School was fine, i'm crazy the whole day lor, Linda a bit tong bue tiao... HAhA... Bo bIAn, that's wad she gotta pay for sitting beside me... HaHA...Kidding... Recess time, bought the usual bread+watermelon juice... Billy came by and sit in front of me, seems like wanna talk to me, but sort of hesitated lor.. Then he took my juice and li xiao a little lah, then i show him my new phone, and he said "Wah lao, ur hp better than mine, dun wanna talk to u liao..." Then i'm like, laugh laugh.. Hee~

At class, i was pressing phone, requesting to take pics with friends but they all refuse to... SaD... Xiu Zhen suddenly call me and say Billy call me, then i actually looked across the blocks and saw him and CHung Ee... Ermm... He tries to hide from me but sadly i spotted him liao... Bo lIAo... Then i told cHUng Ee i got new phone, then he ask bout blah blah blah.... HaHA~

After that neh, Firduas asking me some stuff and i answered.... Ermm.. Then, nearing the end of school, btkor send a msg, then it's bout that time when i started to settle things.... *aNgrY*

mm... PaPA call me a few times wanting to tell me something but i'm at sch, scare me, tot something happened at home... Bo lIAo... That gf of my Kor's... Hai..Life a bit MEss Up Le...

Ermm... Sleeping tiLL 6+ MuHAha... sOlace of My lIfe... Hee~ SatIsFied...

Then, ate leftover, very sick, I'm always eating leftovers... But bo bian, 2 kors up there living luxurious liFe... Taking everything for granted... Poor me here, gotta take wadever they dun wan... SaD... I guess i have an obligation due to the both of them, and it seems like i have to take up these responsiblities for the sake of my parents....

GoOD thIng Got 1 KOr kor out there That CARES bouT me! ..............................

TheN, while the hyperness is still in me, i msg bIlly, Li xIAo him a Bit... HaHA...

k, later completed my work, ting called to me something she find very weird... I also felt so... He's asking me the same qn he asked u right now.. HeH!

Ermm.. Today leh, overall, ok lor... Not very tired coz replenished the sleep i missed last night...

PoliShing NAils.... Mass Or**..... Taking Off PAnts..... ReAlly DoT dOT Dot............ Hai... NvM... Will Get It BAck De! HEH!!!

CiAo!

Why are you having second thoughts? Why aren't you acting fast? You might just lost the chance... Again.... The fact is... I'm in love with you.....

No comments: