Monday, March 14, 2005

2 days back to work....

Going back to OHS feels very good... However, it is somewhat empty... No idea y... I was so happy when i go to work, taking the same bus no. , walking the same path towards OHS, waiting for my voucher at the same security area and taking uniform and blah blah blah... It feels so relax.. Ting said "OHS is like our place for relaxation", i very much agreed with it... However, Desmond didn't like me to go back just coz he hab some issue with OHS.. i dunnoe wad, i dun wanna noe wad but whether to go back there to work is my choice, my own decision... Sometimes, i wonder, y must i seek permission from him when i dun even hab to ask my parents, ridiculous...

Anyway, when we got there, went to Level3 and on the escalator, saw Bt korkor. Then, inside the ballroom, saw Wee Loon, said Hi to him, he felt weird to see us, coz its not special days, y r we back to work... Anyway, gave him our vouchers and went on to move chairs... Then, i move move move, move towards the front, Christopher saw me, he said "wah, prettier ar.." I said, "HAha, thank you sIA" Then smile smile... Hee~ Saw a lot of new staff which i dunnoe, smiled to them, they act dao... So sUx Sia... arroGant species... Hate it...

Didn't know it was VIP event that day, end up, there were 8 VIP tables... Very funny coz i got posted to do VIP, not that it is that weird, but seldom do VIP de... Anyway, the night was great, had a lot of fun along the way with Ah loon... 1st, went to archer at level2, Yuosoff came to talk to me, taught me how to archer, very funny coz i know le but nvm, follow his way.. Then, went on to talk bout life, he asked bout me and des... Then, Lau came, he said "prettier, pimple in between ar" Then i'm like "Ya lor, sad leh" HAha! 3rd came wee loon, he kept making face at me... One of it, very lusty one... HAHA!!! Eee... Then, after archering, went back to ballroom... ASked around for presentation thing, serve and blah blah blah lor... Wah, i walked until leg numb sia... But carried on lor coz working mah... Along the way, came across Chung EE a few times, then smile smile... He cUte lor, so funny one... Yesterday was relaxing for me, coz no need to portion or take oval tray, just serve, walk a lot only... Coz ting wanna do it so she do it... The guests were great, they r not the fussy lot but those really high-end lot, so their attitude r real good... not much mistakes were made, i think not even 1 bah.. hee~ Midst of it, ting asked whether to worked OT bo, actually i dun wan 1 lor, coz was very tired after school then come down to work, day was long enough liao... But then, later i also stayed lor... I went to tell Lawerence that i wanna work OT, then he told me, "Ermm, have to think liao, coz only need 8..." Then i say, "Huh, like that ar, wah lao" He say "Just now asked u, u dun wan" I told him, "U still dare to say, ting told me u dunnoe who am i! Beat u ar!" Then he try to defend himself saying "I only know u as Apple not Ai Ping" Then i kinda just stand there, wait for him to put me into the OT staff list, then Chris walked pass and he said "She wanna do ar, let her do let her do..." I was so happy lor, Lawerence say "u lucky ar u!" Then, i went back to work....

B4 11, we r told to go LAvender room.. But yu mi and ting went to stewarding to eat, yu was so happy she got to eat the red bean paste thingy, i was just satisfy with the drinks... HAHA!!! Lawerence came to look for us, then we quickly go to Lavender room.. HAHA... At there, Chris said we hab 10min break.. Talked to Tingling and her ma for a while, then des msg, asked me to call CHung EE to call him, so i went to the ballroom, looked for him and gave him des's new no. And went back to lavender, along the way, saw a very handsome AnG mOh sIA, then i smiled to him, he smiled back, haha!!! So funny! Then, skinny came in to put something then he saw me and say "really prettier sia", dunnoe y, suddenly felt like he's my korkor, then shaked hand with him.... HAha, weird, then we talked a bit, knew he was doing well...wadever, Chit chatted with them.. BT kor kor suan me bout Billy... Wah lao, didn't felt his sacarsm till morning..

The event ended real fast, coz nobody wanna dance, so decent sia, this PSB corporation.. Their pple r all decent...Except for the MC~Hee... So we started doing turn-over... I went to the store wanting to get the 77 table cloths when suddenly there's a creepy feeling crawling on me, i went out and shouted "WAH LAO, THE STORE VERY ULOO LEH!" I asked WEE Loon to pei mi inside the store... haha, inside we talked a lot of craps, i kept on carrying and carrying... Wah lao, suddenly he walked out, and i felt that creeps back again... Dunnoe y, very timid that night... HAha, he came back in saying "Store where got uloo, better than last time liao..." I say "Very uloo lor, scary sia.." After taking everything that is peach and white in the store, i went out to lay them, by then, my muscle starting to ache le and a bit trambling and tiredness coming on... However, went on laying.. Yu and ting were doing together while i did it alone... Manage to complete my side and then went on to the other side to join them... Andy, Ying ren's friend, was putting the susan after we finish laying...At the very end, we went to the other side together and put the susans onto the trolley... Dunnoe wad happened, it crushed onto ting's and tingling's mum's fingers, they were both in pain... After that, dun really know wad happened, the susans collasped, breaking one into a few pieces and the other one cracking... We were quite shocked with it... In the end, we told Christopher honestly, he was kind enough to just asked us to bring it to the rubbish place... Was very grateful for the fact that he would cover it for us.... LAter, took transport back, met this very noisy uncle, pissed Eric off a little... Haha...In the transport, chatted with yusoff for a while then all of us tired liao, sleep, rest...

Reached home, sleep til 1 pm the next day... Went to buy instant noodle, eat liao, bath, back to work again... D&D again, was not those very noisy kind, is those decent type, is ASM if i'm not wrong.. Chris posted yu, ting and me to do VIP, but ting haven't come coz of SRC... So, yu and me went to do our stuff, find those things that r needed, then basically did nothing.. Chit chatted with bt kor kor, and he wants to know who is the billy.. HaHa... Then, chat with Lau bout des, he's another 1 that asked me bout that qn... Then, nothing to do le.. So walked ard looked for pple to talk to.. The MC came, i noticed him, then yu came to tell me he very sHuaI.. I said "YaYA" Then, ting came, we were so work up coz of the shUAi MC... After that, nothing to do, i went to billy and talked to him bout this and that, then i saw bt kor kor and ting laughing at me sia, So BAd, then i walked away, and went to them... Then, while yu, ting and me were talking amongst ourselves, the shuai MC suddenly came over, i thought he wanna ask things but he said, "Pretty, help me throw these(an empty can and some plastic)" I was so mad lor, i show him an unwilling face, he said, "call u pretty le" i'm like, wah lao, wanted to scold but hesitated, coz remembered he's a guest, not a friend... So took it and went to throw it... So sad, came back, yu and ting laugh laugh, then i'm like "Wah LAo, sUx Sia" After a while, the guests entered, and we were all busying opening napkins and taking drinks for them... Then, my eyes met with the MC's, i stared at him, he like "Chua teo"....Haha! Nothing to do le, stood there with ting while yu went to get drinks, the MC guy came over again and once again said " Piao lIang, can u get me a glass of ice water" again, i wanted to say no, but i reminded myself he's the guest, i turned, show ting a face, took the tray and went out to take the water... Came back, passed the water to him, he said thanx, well, at least he thanked... Ting said "Just now i asked him y he keep bullying u, then he said coz u looked friendly" I smiled thinking, cool, at least it's coz i looked friendly and not those that r easily bullied... HAhA....

Then lau came over again, we talked, ting asked him when he's getting married and he said, "Ermm, soon lah, i already got 3 le(showing us his rings), 1 more will be 4" I took out my ring and he took it and put it on, ting and yu were like, hug, kiss, we all laugh laugh... Then i wanted to get back my ring then he refused to, then i wanted to snatch then he put his hand behind, i tried to pull out but he criss-crossed, can't get it out.. When he finally wanted to return me, he can't take out, i'm like "Huh? Dun play leh, antique leh" he walked away and then finally got it out, i was so relieved... For info, the ring is passed down from my granduncle to my ah mah to my ma then ma gave it to me... Scare me real bad...

Then, went to pick up for 1st course, there's presentation, yu dun wanna do it, pleaded me to do it instead, after much rejection, i still agreed to... Hai... Went to kitchen, talked with billy and ting and lawerence, yu came and we chatted as well... Haha!!! Then, went out, wait for the presentation... Finally, the time came, i was behind ting, she was stucked in the middle coz the guests didn't let out space, we were stopped there, then finally reached the dance floor and we complete the bowing rountine, wah, finally over... Then, went on to portion and serve... After topping up beverages, dunnoe where yu and ting went, i was standing there, the MC asked me over again and looked at my name tag and said "Ai Ping right, how old r u huh?" I actually wanted to joked with him but thinking yet another time that he is a guest, cannot play so just answered "17.." and smiled, he a bit shocked, dunnoe y but i went on to check out something... HAha... Then during one of the free time, yu told me "Since the MC asked u to throw the rubbish hor, i find he not shuai anymore liao.." Then we laughed... Ok, so the MC issue was over... up til the point when he started singing "only love" by trademark, it was so nice i sang along with it... "Only love can say, try again or walk away but i believe, for u and me, the sun will shine one day..." Nice...

So busy serving and blah blah blah... My arm muscle aches from the carrying of the tablecloths the other night, then sometimes when holding the round tray, my hand shaked a bit, so scared that it might fall upon the VIPs, but good thing i'm fit enough to hold on...HAHAHA!!!! Then, during the chicken, ting took the chicken backside by mistake coz she dunnoe how to differentiate, haha, i also dunnoe, but good thing yu spotted it, didn't serve it... Hee~ Then the fish, not enough, chris and ting were sharing the 2 platter to make it enough, haha!!!! Funny... Till the noodles, ting suddenly forgot how to use serving gear, didn't blame her, coz this type of stuff happens once in a while so instead of waiting, i put down the tray and helped her with it... embarassing somehow... good thing nobody saw... After that, last course, dessert... When bt korkor saw us clearing the fish, he's like "huh, an ni kin ar" Then i looked at him then walked away, haha!!! Rude... Later, when yu and me were arranging the oval tray so it will be easier to take, bt kor, came over, took the indian dish i think and said "Help me take" Yu and me looked at each other and i put down my tray and quickly took it to bt kor... HAha! Funny...

End of everything, after clearing, it's only 10.30, so early... So bo bian, we stood there, top up beverage and watched the show that's happening on stage...The MC can be quite funny lah but not as funny as those b4... Then, Terry goh came over and said "U all stop the beverage hor, when they asked then give" Then he said "KPO!" We were laughing... HAha... Then at bout 11 like that, we were looking around to see whether we can go le bo, wait and wait, looked for Lawerence but can't find... then, from the front, we saw the captains telling other staffs to go, we wanted to go but ting insist on going to asked Eric, so we waited for her, then we all went to take bag, changed and line up for $$....

We earned $81 these couple of days... Billy asked some silly questions that made me very confused... SiAo... Then Bt kor suan me again... Sad Sia... Kept suaning me... But nvm, went to 7-11 to buy drinks... Met up with billy and andy, bought the stuff and we all went to wait for 174... Talked a bit here and there, then bus came, saw gladys and esther there, i didn't talked to them much coz not very familiar liao... So i stood there, resting and at the same time, balancing.. Hee~ Finally, they moved in, so chatted with ting then she changed place with billy, and billy asked bout something so i told him the story, and felt a bit sad.. Andy and billy reached their destination and they went down le... Ting and me chatted there... And received a msg of concern... Felt cared... Told bt kor something and he told me wad he told me b4... Then i complained bout something, his reply made me feel very guilty coz i didn't mean to make him sad.... SorrY Ah Kor...

Went home...

And so the 2 days ended this way.... 2 days back to work were AwESOme... Met up with so many friends and hab so much fun playing around while working, haven't had that feeling for a long while, since last holiday... It felt great... Everything was so like b4, those days, though tiring but these 2 days were one of the most relaxed 1s i've had since school started... i'm happy to be able to see those pple again and play ard again... HAHA!!! Especially with BTkor kor, LAu and wee loon... HAHA!!! I fEEL GoOD!!!! And MeT a GoOD-looKing MC and SOme ReALLy HandSOme CAuCusIAns.... HAHA!!! The F&B director very ShuAI as well.. HAHA!!! So mANy pEople, So ReaLXing, So GreaT, SO like ThE Old DAys... However, it's a little different without some pple... Wadever it is, it's GreAT... HAHA!!!! Apple BACk!!!!

I'm just glad that i can feel so great and really relaxed at this point of time.. To see bt kor kor is really good, coz somehow missed this consultant kor kor very much... Met up with Tingling as well, so happy to see this reaL good friend and her mum... Also, saw Cindy and Desmond Tan... Deep within, there's lots of feelings but just can't really explain them.. Wadever it is, just one word "HAPPY!" :D

No comments: