Friday, March 25, 2005

Nothing mUCh happened

I was late for school today!!!!! WTF... Haha, actually dun wanna go one but think got test so decided to be the 1st-ever late-coming in sec life... HAha, nvm, everything's got 1st time.. Hee~

Well, school was fine overall... Today with yuting walk towards her house and to my house then send her to traffic light and finally turned back home... HAHA... Very bo lIAo... But that's wad we haven do for ages le... Hee~

Ok, so, at home, i sit down there, watched tv and basically wait for myself to doze off on sEttee... So i fell asLeep... Msg from ting, talks bout having dinner, then i say ok... Then yuting msg for k box, i say tml, fine...

Erm.. Received some acknowledgement once again on something... And i received some care and concern from someone... Feels good to know that there is someone out there that cares for me.... Ermm... I guess there r so many people out there that care for me, i just take them for granted.. But now i learn to cherish...

Read bt kor's blog and somehow know that he's very stress bout his stuff... eRmm.. real poor thing lor... Hope he can get over it soon without having to give up anything... Jia YoU bah Ah Kor... Hee~

Yesterday kor said something that kind of bothers me a little... He says something bout friends going to each other's place and play till real late... Thinking bout it, ting, yu and me, never did that b4, very weird, and yet, our friendship remain strong... For yuting and me as well, never done that... Hee~ so, kind of thinking when i would ask them to my house and play or study till early in the morning.. HAHA, some friends gathering bah.... But not now, i guess...

Ermm.. b4 meeting ting, met Billy, talked to him a bit... Hee~ Well, he's still as funky, always suan me as well... SiCk... But he's GreaT lAh... Ermm... then ting came, went to eat and talked talked... Then, went to hunt for my phone thingy... Ermm.. 8+, went home le...

Home, talking to si en bout life, haven't talked to her for quite some times le.... Feels good talking to her again... Old friend like her never fade away from my list de...

Tml, K box, muHAha, Finally fulfill my enjoyment list, hee~ Well, guess it's gonna be the last entertainment until jUne arrives.... Hai.... Going to buy phone tml as well... HAPPY!!!!

ReAl hAppy Neh, over little little things now... One question still bugs me, how did bt kor knew that i was talking to Firdaus... PuZZLED.... k, wadever it is, it doesn't matter, at least can find out things from him...Hee~

The breeze blows, the sun shines, the day went by, with nothing left behind... I'm bringing everything along with me, for i might need them tomorrow....

No comments: