Monday, March 21, 2005

DeLigHTed ME!!!!

Still very happy Sia... No idea y.. Guess aPPle is once again back to face the better world in front of her.. Wahaha!!! Spent a lot of time looking for a blogskin that i like but can't seem to get one.. In the end, got this.. Not very satisfying... But will carry on finding till the right one appears...

Yesterday, went to work again.. Dunnoe y , but felt really tired on the bus.. Maybe it's a bumpy ride, felt like vomitting.. HAha!!!

In the locker, li xiao 2 girls a bit, haha, dunnoe who r they but seen them a few times when working.. So just play play lah.. HAha!!! Sick of me to do so... But mood good mah...

Ermm... Went upstairs and saw everyone busy doing stuff, roy called us to put chair cover... Another crazy thing happened, i started to li xiao this guy as well... He was greeting 1 aunty, then i turned ard and looked at him and say "nv Call ME!" Then he said, "Aunty..." Then i'm like so happy, haha!!! i'm SiAO liAO lah... After that, helped Cheryl with the menu, while helping, saw bt kor standing at the mic there, he cut hair... HAHA!!! Not much difference, almost same lah...

After briefing by Lau, SasA and i went to prepare VIP stuff.. Very funny lor, both of us not that experience one lor, then we laugh here laugh there over little little mistakes.. Hee~ But managed to get everything ready siA... WaHAHA!! prO...

One VIP table, quite relaxed... Presentation, Sasa Went, i was inside... When the bride came, i didn't know need to help her lift dress, Cheryl ran towards me and pull me to one side of the stairs and teach me how to lift.. HAhA, So FunnY... Then i anyhow help help and it's done... SAsa came, and Chris start to portion then bt kor come and portion, then i'm like "wan me to do bo?" He say Yes, coz got more important things to do... k, then sasa and me, as usual, do our rounds, check everything and stand there Do nothing...

LAu came round a few times and i chatted with him a few times bout this and that and i told him "It feels good to be free". And i told him one incident where i bluff Xin NI that he's my bF... So FUnNY... The xin Ni and Terence keep guessing who's my bF, then i dun wanna tell them... LOL!!!

During noodles, bt kor was portioning for us, then i was thinking, need me to do mah, so i asked him, he says, nvm, he needs to relax, say he walked ard the ballroom a lot of times, leg aching liao... So i say, ok, smiling.. So bt kor also know how to eat snake but in a proper way...Haha!!!

Promised supper with Sasa and the others so i tot of asking Btkor along... Btkor say ask sasa 1st... So i went to asked sasa, initially she actually agreed de but later think she feel awkward so say nO... Hai.. Then i very paiseh-ly went to btkor say "Btkor, i pei u eat later lah... :)" Then he's like... ermmm... see 1sT bah.. Hai, so Paiseh...

End of the whole thing, sasa and i went to keep the VIP flower things into the main bar and we talk talk talk, and play play play.. Came in to BAllroom, sasa was talking to lAu bout some dinner thingy while i play with his hp, very Chio lOr, jEALouS... Then i went to office to take bag..

On the escalator, from far, saw a lot of black black thing on the floor, i tot it was some insects, i bend down and see, realise it's rose petals, become black liao, so relief, arbo, i'll run back up sia.. I didn't realise Chris was behind me, he said "Tot u want to vomit, scare me..." I'm like "no lah, there's blacky stuff there" Hee~ A bit paiseh...

Went to office, and the door was locked, trying to figure out how come door cannot open then got one guy came and said "Cheryl changing inside" So i wait lor... Then, went in to take my bag and then said bye to chris, Very weird lor, his reply was "Y bye?" tHen i said "i'm going home le so bye lah!" Then he asked coming to work tml?" I said "Monday got school, u think leh?" Then he say "Straightfoward, i like.." He acting weird weird one Sia... Then lau came and he said "Wad r u gonna treat me tml?" Then i say "Y should i treat u anything?" His face, Surprised.. The chris again said "Wah, Straightforward, i like..." So fuNNy... Then, btkor went pass me and lAu Say "DUN THINK UR BF HERE I SCARED HOR!" I ji tao, wad bf???? He point to bt kor then i'm like "U THINK TOO MUCH LIAO LAH!!!" FunNY incident SIA....

Told Btkor bout it later... he a bit stunt... HAHA

later, went to eat with them all, asked chung EE along.. Sat there chit chatted, went to cheers then 7-11 then see ren yao... HAHa!!! Went back to ohs... wait for transport, came home..

At home, tot bout a little, since i guess it would be the last day working at ohs b4 any major holiday comes so i tot bout these few days and got to know more people and relationship with friends getting better... So hAPpy....And sort of relieved... So sleep lE...

Today was ermm.. Like that lor... Early in the morning, yuting asked me to go see Lee Hom, then i'm too tired, then dun wanna go.. then she said something which is so like Desmond, i got quite mad and ji tao say her a bit.. LAter feel very guilty, apologized...

Then, bt kor asked whether got work later bo... I say no, asked him y, guessed he wans to li xiao me, then he say ya... I'm like, huh? This Kor kor geTTing very FunNy nowadays... HAhA.... But wadever... Hee~

Then online, tingling asked whether i'm working not and i said no, she said she's gonna missed us... I say can sms or call one...

Then, this new PT captain, Firdaus, msg me to greet me good afternoon, very funny, just gave him my no. last night and he msg me today to greet me... HAHA!!! So funny... SMs with him a little bit and he asked whether i working bo..

Then, papa also asked me working bo... Today, total 4 people asked me whether i'm working bo... Broke record liao Sia... HAHA

Ok.. So this 2 days was great.. No longer sad over some idiotic stuff and feels very very happy... APPLE HUI LAI LE!!!!!!! MUHAHAHA!!!!

cIAo~

Days went by, the injury i thought it was, was not an injury at all. I was just sad that i've given with nothing in return... As i gradually learnt bout the truth, i realised i've grown up... Grown up to a better person, to a better thinker... I'm looking at life in a much better perspective now....SMILE

No comments: