Friday, March 11, 2005

Anguished

Day started off real good... i was quite awoke rather than sleepy...

Everything were cool, i was attentive all the time...

I left my hp in geog room sia.. Then all gEOg teacher went for course, then nobody got the key for the geog room... In the end, i went to get help from Mrs tham.. She helped me signed in with the keys.... I own ting and her one sia.. Haha...

Later, was CL essay, was quite sian but had fun talking and playing with ying ren and chang hui.. Rush down for netball... Billy was there... Then ting was like "your boyfriend leh.." I'm,ok, play play bah... So sick.. but played... HAha...

Raining cats and dogs, stayed in school till 6+ then walked home... Then went to meet him for dinner... He's very cold to me... So i decided to be cold back, i tried to hold him but he like dun wan like that so i just ignored lor... During the whole course of the dinner, we didn't talked.. Forget it, later he still dun wanna hold mi, then 4get it le, i just walk lor... Bus interchange, He played a bit with me, but i'm angry lor, but later started talking... Then, i decided to tell him that i'm going to OHS to work tml, trying to be honest with him... Like wad ting said, i should be honest and i did.. Like i thought, he got mad, he kept saying he's not... Then 4get it le... He actually took out his cigeratte in front of me, I was angry, he actually said "I gotta be myself" I was very very angry lor, my face ji tao black... Then, my bus came, i didn't kiss him goodbye or anything, i just said "Bye" and walked to take my bus... Along the way, i was feeling very angry, sad, and different types of feelings, dunnoe wad to do.. Came home, sat down, look at tv but didn't really watched.. I try to drag myself out of it but i just can't.. At a point, i nearly cried out but i hold my tears back telling myself "not worth it..." I looked at JAcky wu on tv, forcing myself to laugh at his jokes... And basically i did...

Jacky wu hab actually played a part in my life, watched his show, i'll feel happy... HahA!!! Kk.... That is all, i dun wanna call him or msg him anymore, if that's wad he wans(to be himself) then i'll stop thinking le, i'm not gonna get so bothered by him... i'll just be myself as well...

Anguished... But that's all...

No comments: