Saturday, March 01, 2008

Wednesday, stayed at home till late afternoon then dolled up myself to go for Mama's company annual dinner. Ho! I took some photos of myself (I admit, ZI LIAN!) while waiting for mama.



After going to VK and mama had her hair blew by DArling, Papa came by to drive us over to that Chinese restaurant.
The outside of the restaurant is really un-glam and i was wondering why i dolled up nicely to go to such a place but dun judge a book by its cover, i'm telling you, the interior is like an oriental palace.... HoHo! The food was alright, not really something that i would say is marvellous but ya, o well, the standard... Anyway, dinner got karoke, haha!!! The Boon Tong Kee boss was singing it, so funny but its those kind of bosses that really gives you the drive to work for them.
A lot of Malaysian workers and the accent was kind of unbearable... This Xiao Di, mama's colleague came to "Ta" with me and was trying all sorts of thing. Then asked for my number... Ho! O well...
Drank quite a bit of here and i was red all over, Papa came over to drive us back. I'm glad he did. Bathed and chatted with Darling online for a while.
Wanted to sleep so badly but i couldn't sleep the entire night, toss and turn and i pulled my bed on the floor, still couldn't sleep.
Aftermath, cannot concentrate while driving. Hai... Then, on thurs night, was supposed to go for a class gathering but last minute, i cancelled it, was kind of piss lah, its just too hard to gather all the big shots, i guess this is the last time i being such an idiot. I'll just be bothering bout the people who bothers from here on.
So, i waited for more than more than 2 hours for a simple hair cut and the fringe didn't come out well as always. And Darling got mad coz i dun want to say wad i want. HEh! Not i dun wanna say is how to say... I think i am not suitable for too short de fringe, looks like a nerd in it. I like my long fringe which covers my eyes, but looks too messy... HaIya...
Then went off with Xueting and walked a bit here and there at WM. Then walked to her place and she changed. We went to Alif to eat Prata and then, we walked, and i mean, WALK! We walk to CCK from batok. HAHA!!!! Then walked back and chatted lots and lots of things.
Then i decided to go her place to stay over. So, went to my place to grab some of my stuff and walked to Shop N Save buy tidbits and beer then went to take 945 to her place. Asked hui but she didn't reply so thought she already slept.
I took my bath and while waiting for Xueting to finish her bath, i open the beers. HAHA!!
Then i took a picture of my tired moodless face with the new fringe. And this is HER, browsing through our "good o' days" letters and everytime i see it, it is funny... HAHA!!! Even with the lights off at around 1.30am, we were still chatting in the dark. Then, i dunno wad time, probably around 3am, we fell asleep. HAHA!!!

I woke up at around 11plus and her mama cookedd congee and milo for us. HohO! So nice.... Sat around till about 2, 3pm. Walked to WM, buy sushi, wanted to drink coffee bean coz i miss it but decided not to waste money. hoHo!!!

Went home and savour on my SUSHI!!!

Menstrual cramp is really terrible... Gonna rest early...

O, today is the 29th of Feb, once in 4 years... Pretty special, you know? (I am being random)

今天一直用简讯烦你,没事做, 心里一直想着你,却又不敢干扰你工作... 我爱你...

No comments: