Thursday, March 13, 2008

Everything was in a mess right when it began. Suddenly my eyes are teary, and my speeches are cut. Whenever I wanna state my stand, in front of you, it doesn't applies, because only you have your ground, nobody else does. You said you understand me, but to wad extend do you really do? Even the most smallest thing in life, you cannot comprehend, is it too hard to not disturb when i am trying to do my things?

When I tell you how much i love this thing, how much it means to me, you odd to have a reason to tell me that its not right to have. You know, if you had a reason for saying that, a phobia, a bad experience, i may just take it as it is, but not when you make things out from the thin air and make it sound like it had already happened.

How many times in my life have you really put me first, or equal in your eyes, i dunno why... Just because I am the way I am doesn't make me any worse than anyone, in fact, i am the best but does it ever matter in your eyes?

Each and every time, i told myself not to take it so hard, just a bit of grumbling will make everything just fine. However, its not true, i am just like you, a human, a woman, one who can be hot-headed sometimes.

I always respect you, in fact, you are the one whom i respect most but why, why dun you try, to give me some space, to let me be me instead of being me because you want me to be.

I cried... You never know... I wanna love you like any child would, despite all the things that has taken place, i still tried, but the love that i have for you seems nothing compared to the love given by you-know-who.

I am tired.... Do you know? Because I am so strong, because i tried so hard to be strong, because i stand strong in front of you... But do you know, no matter how strong, i am still a human, a woman to be exact, an emotional creature.

There are things that I know, that i dun wish to say, things that i wish to say, but i dare not say because the bottom line is, I love you and that never ends...

Sometimes, i just wish that you can take a good look at me, from head to toe, heart to heart, wad am I exactly to you? I just wish you can be as fair as you say you are and not hurt me every single time you proved yourself wrong...

你的每字,每句,都进了我的心,每一次,你都很成功,都伤了我的心... 我真的爱你,无人可比... 无人可取代... 可是,你有没有一次,完全接受我的爱... 有那么难吗?难道我做的每一件事,成就的每一个成绩,在你眼里,都不堪吗?

伤心不是一天所造成的,伤心是在你开口说的第一次,而印下的...

I'm just trying to be me, I just want you to like me a bit more and stop taking what you hear as the truth.

Sometimes I am disappointed, tired of being me... 只因为你...

I'm nothing but a human, a girl, a woman, your daughter...
12th March 08, the accusation I face shall never be erased.
I plead guilty because you are my mother... Period.

No comments: