Saturday, March 29, 2008

In the midst of the night, the phone rang. It was an sms from Fish, requesting to take over her on Thursday morning from 9am to 6pm at UBS Client Services. I asked why, she replied, then when I agreed on, she didn't say anything. I was about to dozed off back to bed, but before i do, i send another sms to re-confirm. Just as i was about to fall back to sleep, the sms came, saying yes... I dozed off.

Early in the morning 7am, i woke up and i felt rather drowsy. Slowly touched my way out of the house and squeezed in the very pack MRT. Everyone around looks tired with a face moodless to do anything, just like me. When speaker annouced to stand behind the yellow line, everybody flocked towards the entrance of the train before the train even come to a halt. That was the crucial moment, its whether you get in or you don't. Carefully but hastily pushed myself through into the train, and i found myself unable to move at all.

"Jurong East interchange", somebody pushed me and my face turned into anger, still everybody just went their way, not sparing a moment to think about anyone else but to get onto the train.

As the train approaches, people stood near, and it felt uncomfortable to have to have strangers squeezing your pretty butt.

The lucky few will get a seat but most stood their journey, just like me. "Raffles Place interchange", and almost half of the people onboard alighted, some heading to town, some to CBD. I was pushed and squeezed, almost fall and my bag was grabbed across, only then did i manage to reach the escalator with the "Exit" sign.

Out of the control station and towards One Raffles Quay. There are a few escalators to take before reaching the place. It is not difficult to see that everybody is standing on the left side of the escalator, giving space to those who are in a rush. That's courtesy.

Finally, i passed my IC to the security on duty and went up to work.

That's a typical morning of a working Singaporean, without their own personal vehicle. The MRT, our public transport. We see both the good and bad side of Singaporeans right there. I'm proud of being Singaporean, because we have our very own MRT to be proud of, fast and quick, always coming on time, unless some accident occurs, TOUCH WOOD.

Work on Thurs was alright, kept hearing them complaining bout the complain that came the other day. Julyn was quite upset about it. Hai... Shall not comment too much about it.

I was really tired coz of the night sleep, and after lunch, my head started to hurt. When i wanna do my Enrollment for IS, many pple came, i had to rush to the laptop to get enrolled, sadly couldn't get any slots similar to Jiawen. Hai...

After that, run around like nuts and tried not to screw anything.

Work ended with me feeling very tired and unable to think correctly, i locked the wrong door. HAHA!!

9pm, Julyn called, asked for someone who can take over Khai, anyone, a guy. I asked both Terry and Hun. Hun agreed since Terry is sick.

Slept at around 11pm, and i rmbed myself screaming at my Pa Ma and 2kor for talking some really cock things so loudly that i got awoken 2 times, so i screamed at them for being inconsiderate, and the noise stopped.

Woke up at 7am.

Missed a train coz the people weren't giving way. Went to JE to meet Hun.

Work was pretty good today. Met some clients who are really friendly and haha, can't help but talk and laugh a bit more with them. :D Hun was doing all well with Grace guiding him.

Lunch sucks, had Tom Yam Yu Mian at Banquet but it freaking sucks. Its so sour, i cannot taste the noodles. YuCks! So, i ate the ingredients and left the bowl almost untouched. Hai... Bought a Mango Sago for a take away.

Went back to locker room to eat up the dessert and chatted a bit with Esther and Hun.

Back to work, everything was alright till 6pm.

Changed up and went back with Hun. His legs hurt, mine too. Hai... Waited for Darling to finish work and went for dinner at Kopitiam. :D Made him angry coz I mistook his words, so i apologized but he kept saying and saying... Hai... Couldn't do much coz i was at fault. But everything was alright after a while. :D Had dessert also then he waited for bus with me.

MuACkS DaRling...

I'm tired.. Shall turn in.

Aiai's BD coming, wad should i get for her? HinT please...

No comments: