Tuesday, March 18, 2008

HoHo! I failed my TP, thoroughly! HAHA!!! O well... So much for the nervous-ness... But then again, i didn't really feel that bad... I mean, looking at those part where pple got marks deducted, i did well.

Wasn't really that disappointed lah. Was too nervous when i started, and i end up striking a kerb during vertical parking (which is like, one of my most confident one, crap). Other than that, in circuit, nothing much ah. There's a few that i felt he deduct unnecessarily lor, i didn't steer with my car moving, aiya, 2 point only... Wadever.

Ermmm... Then my blindspot, road hazards! Blame it on my luck, one of the simplest route, actually got pple cutting TREES!!!!! FREAK the ass lorry lah!

Then, when i reach BBDC, finally relieved, forgot to check right, the freaking motorist came, ji tao, immediate failure. HAHA! Find it so funny now... HAHA!!!

And the examiner was pretty fierce ah, he actually went down to car to check all my parkings. Cannot tahAn... O well...

Well, its over.. I'm pretty glad its over, although its a failure, just gotta do it again right. :) Success don't come easy. Find myself so silly, feeling scared for no reason. HoHo! Till next time, i need to brush up everything! :D

Always smiling, that's Apple!

Anyway, went to OHS to give my thumb print coz somehow promised Terry Goh to work tmr... Wah lAo, 7am...

It was Hun and Terry who accompanied me there, then after that, they pei-ed me to vent anger at Sakae, just in time for buffet. HAHA! Ate until full full... :D

Then we went back to WM to drink coffee/tea, and chit chat about driving and all. HAHA!!!

Then i met up with Darling a little bit and he was laughing at me. HAHA! Very bad... To add on to that, he lied to me that his Bvlgari ring necklace fell off his neck. Freak... (He actually sent it to polishing) Huai ren...

Anyway, bought hair spray then he pei-ed me wait for bus. Reached home, bathed, and online then i'm gonna turn in very soon le.

NightS!

失败乃成功之母... 失败了,最重要的是,再站起来,从新来过,总有一天会达到目的的... Smile :D

No comments: