Sunday, March 23, 2008

Well, so i spent my days doing nothing exactly contributing to anything, hAhA! I sleep,eat and watch TV, think about Darling and wonder who i can ask to go out. Went out with Darling and watched Shutter, it was rather scary, but a nice movie though its almost similar to the Thai one.
-
I took some pics of him while he was making a call to somebody, and he entertained me with that fierce look... Then he smiled for my camera, see the dimple, so cute ah... We had dinner at some kopitiam, i had Fu Jian Mian and he had laksa, and chatted a bit and went back.
Woke up early today coz meeting Dear for a shopping spree, not really lah, coz i am short of pants, so asked her to bring me to Bugis where she know of the cheapest thing coz that's where she always go for work. HoHo! And sure enough, we found the cheapest T-Shirt store, but i didn't buy a lot coz i already bought the other day at Far East, kind of regretted coz its way cheaper at Bugis, but i did buy 1, and 1 for Darling, SUPERMAN.... HAHA! SO haPPy, got really cheap stuff. HAHA!!! Ooo, I bought a 1 piece which is casual and nice... HoHo!
-
But then, didn't manage to find my jeans and shorts, o well.... I did Express Manicure and it was a guy who did it, not really good i think and at the very last minute, got extra charge... Hai.. A bit got con like that... HAHA!!! $10.90 away for that.
-
Walked more at Junction in search of Dear's half pants and found some but she didn't like them coz of the BUTTONS, and coz of the price... HAHA! So to no avail. Sat down and had pastamania while we chatted about some of the things we may do after graduation... Its so fast, its been 4 years since we 1st met, that's how fast time flies...
-
Afterwhich, we walked some more, still finding her pants, haha! Still the same... She wanted to go toilet so we went to Intercon's toilet but there were quite a lot of pple at the 1st level so we went to level 2 and machiam got caught red-handed by toilet aunty, she asked us to use the toilet on level 1, haha!!! Then, same thing, we took pictures... HAHA! In toilet, ya... Secret: Dear wore eyeliner!




I went off at around 6pm while Dear had to wait for her family for their dinner. Waited for Darling to finish work and at the same time, chatted a little with Alex. Hai... Darling always working OT, then again, its his job, his customer, but there are just some things that never change despite the work put in, such a shame.
-
We went to eat after that, and chatted about some of the family thingy.. HAHA!
-
Went back early coz he wanted to meet up with his pals back home. But he just smsed me telling me he's going to bed coz his friend didn't wanna meet up coz of SOME reasons, HAHA!!
-
O well, recently, my body isn't doing well, i think my immune system is kind of low, in addition to period, everything seems like a blur. About this time everyday, i will start feeling sleepy but when i wanna sleep, i can't... Ya, very funny huh, not good....
-
Whenever hardships arrived, you will tell me things which I cannot expect and somehow those words, either provocative or lenient, it helps me get through it all... Its you I wanna share my everything with...

No comments: