Thursday, March 06, 2008

Went for the job and it was freaking far, good thing Papa drove us there. Was kind of pissed coz there were only Terry and I and that crap person fix the location at Hougang! And when he gave us all the info, it was too restrictive. How to even talk to somebody if i dunno how to differentiate who are in their 30s/40s. It was just crap.

Didn't have the courage to tell the guy face to face that we dun wanna work, in the end, i had to sms him and tell him we dun wanna work. It was just a waste of time. Terry and I actually sat down and chat about some other things.

Passed him back his stuff and we took train back. Freaking long journey and I took pictures with TeRRY! Ho! He likes himself in this picture so i had to post it.
And that's him pointing his middle finger..
He took my earrings and put into his. HAHA!!!
Hun came by and while Terry and I had dinner, we chatted. Then we ordered dessert and continued chatting. Went out of WM, can't decide where to go, so sat outside and chat again. Went over to Kopi Roti drink coffee and chat. Till about 12am, we called it a day.

Terry walked me up my house and said BYE!!!

There goes my day and i was kind of tired after that. Slept well til this morning. Did almost nothing but watched TV the entire day and online as well. Sian-ed...

Met Darling just now for Kway Chap Dinner and we chatted here and there, then went to Kopi Roti coz he didn't wanna go back early due to the recent JAM!!! HAhA!!! 11pm, we left.

Darling was so sentimental today........ He kept saying "wad if" and all... Was kind of moodless hearing all those "wad ifs" so i really appeared moodless, after that, switch topic. Its better to focus on now, and think optimistic. There's no "wad ifs" in my dictionary when i've made my choice. Its infuriating to know that you can do it but you are afraid of doing it. I dun wanna think about such a thing. I know its workable, its just whether you are willing to do it or not. Or perhaps, you are the one having second thoughts. O come on, make up your mind...

HahA! I'm just thinking my thinking. At the back of my head, I know, he is just trying to ask me to reconsider this, i mean, i shouldn't be wasting neither of our time. Then again, this journey has been more than just a plain ride, it is one i enjoy too much to stop. So, here's to our next 10 years, Darling, can't shake me off. :D

Loving you, my precious sexy DARLinG!

No comments: