Saturday, March 15, 2008

Couldn't sleep last night, only managed to sleep at around 2am... Dug myself out of bed at 7am, on my laptop, check results. HAhA! This semester did well... So happy... Best out of all the other semesters, not gonna be complacent coz this kind of result dun come easy. :D

Went to work with a really sleepy face. Everything was ok. Had free Bento from Fullerton Hotel and heh heh, the Sashimi is YuM yUm... I likE.... Work was alright, we chatted a lot of things and Tricia Jie was trying to give me some points bout TP. hoHo....

Now that results are out, and one burden down, there's only TP to worry bout. Kind of nervous bout it... Probably coz of my instructor i feel that i got a high chance of failing, well, like i said before, i'm gonna keep my fingers crossed, hope for the best and ya, wish my luck, i need all the luck in the world to pass this. :D Whichever, pass or fail, i will do it again till i finally get it. I HOPE I PASS!!! Can't wait to really DRIVE a car!!! Ho!

Tricia jie's bf, Andy, drove me back to JE, and i took train back to gombak. Reached home, bathed, rested, ate and went out to meet darling.

Did a really ridiculous thing today and i find it in a way, funny and also, scary. HoHo! We kept doing all these stuff to scare ourselves. Darling and I.... Came back not long ago...

Really tired now... Probably going to OHS tmr to give my thumb print. HAha!!! :D

Good Night...

My Darling is such a sweet guy, he may have his history of being such a person but now, in front of me, in my eyes, he is the person who I know, and that's wad I see in him, and that's why I love him... No suprise to anyone but this relationship is gonna take a longer journey than anyone could ever imagine... I Love my SeXy Darling...

No comments: