Friday, March 21, 2008

That day when i failed my TP, the guys were with me and they spent a bomb with me during lunch as well... :D Thanks GUYS! My blurry picture... Hai... The day after that, after an exhausting day at OHS, i met up with the most beautiful girls of mine and i got an ice cream TRIP... HoHo! I am happy... And the one in yellow refused to take a proper pic coz she didn't made up, so i had to take our reflections, but truth was, we were all really tired... HAHA!!!
Julyn smsed me last night, wanted to offered me to work at Barclays concierge but my shoes just so happen were at Darling's car and the old ones, threw away le... Hai... Feel so bad... Hai...

Today was really boring at home, i watched TV and got nothing to do, i bathed and went out, went to find Darling for a while, had watermelon juice and waited for Mama to knock off. Went to Supermarket to get some grocery then headed back, that's how i spend my today... BORING, i know...

Let's see....
I ate:
1) Half a packet of Vegetarian fried noodles
2) 50ml of HL strawberry milk
3) Half a packet of Cheezels snack
4) Some mentos
5) A cup of watermelon juice
6) An Old Chang Kee Curry'0
7) Rice (some brown rice mixed)
8) Vegetables
9) 2 Chicken drumlets
10) 1 Hot dog
11) Cut chilli padi and garlic + soy sauce
12) Both red and green grapes
13) And a fruit which i dunnoe its name

AhA!! That's wad i had today from the point i woke up to now... See, i'm so bored....................

K, i think i'll sleep soon, my eye was attacked by make-up remover solution, and its kind of red.... HAHA!!!

No matter how much you tend to ignore, the bottom line is, I love you...

No comments: