Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Can you imagine how small this world is?

When i went to work yesterday morning, stepped into the lobby reception and i saw June and Esther, i changed up and all, came out, ready to start work when June asked,

"Your boyfriend is Eddie ah?"
Shocked, i replied, "How you know?"
"He cut my hair also leh!"
I was in a state of "huH hUH Huh?" Like how in the world can somebody i know, out of no where tells me that she knows him? HAHA!!
She continued, "Almost my whole family's hair are cut by him... He is a very good hair stylist ah..."

Haha! I was thinking this is too much of a coincident... She was saying she haven't gone to Eddie for a while coz of the location and the time and SOME other reason which is not convenient for me to say here but its one of those things that well, we ALL know... HA!!

Anyway, the world is just too small... It was no wonder on the 1st day when we met she said i looked familiar, maybe she saw me before at VK or something... Ho!

I told Darling bout it and he was saying she nv go and find him for a while le... And coincidentally, the other day, we only met her family at Boon Lay Market... HoHo!!! How small can this world get? Shock ME!

hAHa!

Work was really busy as 9am strikes yesterday. It was non-stop walking and walking and even running. Relaxed a little during lunch and after that, it was a little busy here and there. Until 6pm, i was still serving the last group of clients.

Left work, reached home and rested, had dinner and i dozed off on the chair.

Came online for a while then concussed again till this morning.

Driving... Ho! Same old thing. :D

K, i think i shall go take a nap.

I.L.O.V.E.M.Y.D.A.R.L.I.N.G

No comments: