Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Going back to OHS is like going back to HELL. Early in the morning 5am, i woke up, took freaking long trip to Orchard, and ended up stuck at the security point coz of the FAILURE NEW SYSTEM, read thumb print, it reads AIR i think!

Then, waited for uniform, went upstairs, creepy captain or wad not asked me to stand there, then asked me to stand here, then when i only walked a bit without doing things, they ask me do this, do that, THINK I FREAKING NO BRAIN TO DO THE THINGS MYSELF MEH?! I AM NOT YOUR FREAKING OTHER EAT SNAKE STAFF WHO STAND AROUND TAKE MONEY, I am so being UNDERPAID for the GREAT things i've done. F**K!

Then, one captain asked me to do this, one supervisor asked me to do that, then the AM asked me to do another thing, I only have a pair of HANDS, for GOD SAKE!

Freaking new FT, think i new wanna bully me, merely explaining things to u and u feel i am saying unnecessary things, u tu lan, i even more tu lan ah, see ur face, hear ur voice, whole day ruined because of your "SMILE".

Then, give instruction dun wanna give clear, i ask a few more times, another TU LAN again, when pple complain becomes our fault.

New aunties SUCKS to CORE! You dunnoe, i teach you and u freaking dun listen and "ya" "ya" tell me bo liao things, smack your face. You want respect? You are not even sure that you can get that. FAIL...

Staff like crap, i see male dragging 2 IBM on the floor, cannot make it, take 1 at a time, act smart. Only know ACT smart...

Wanna go back, dun let me, think i wad, cheap labour ah, slog to hell for you ah, YOU WISH and you won't even get. Freaking condemn this freaking pple.

Freak your so called "SYSTEM", its even worse than i already know...

It used to be such wonderful days...

Met up with Ting right after that, she was waiting for me for very very long and i complained to her every single thing i can remember... I only rmb myself smiling talking to Aunty Lian Hoi... Wah............................................

Went to Cine foodcourt eat dinner. Had Korean black pepper chicken, yUM yuM... :D We chatted and laughed... Went to eat Ice Cream, it was Ling Hui's treat, THANKS, and its nice, not too sweet and it was there when "Gastom" came out..... HAHA!! We were all saying things out of the ordinary. hoHo!

Am really tired after such a freaking day, but it was great being with the girls, and talked crap and then shop shop... HoHo! LoVe it! And i went nuts, bought 3 shirts in a roll, cost me $35. HAHA! Its just Tees... O well...

After that, we walked to MRT then came back. We were really tired... OOOO! I tried to scare ting but before i can do that, i hit my shoulder against a concrete wall, bruised.... HAHA!!!

Both a good and bad day... Hai... For the $63, i nearly gave up....

No comments: