Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wanted to go to school to reformat my laptop but the helpdesk guy was so "ya ya", attitude me, in the end nv reformat. Had Terry to help me with it and ya, my laptop is going pretty fast now... yEAh!

Hun and Terry went to school with me, Hun drove, we went to WM 1st and shared a lunch coz we didn't wanna eat a lot. Chat some stuff again then Hun had to leave for a while so Terry and I went to Kopi Roti to sit. :D Chat.... Rain was really heavy... We went to buy bread then left for home at around 8plus pm.

Reached home and Mama had to have a tiff with me about some bo liao things. Hai... Didn't felt like going to Alif but since i promised i went.

Terry, Hun, Celeste, Liang Cai and Ping Hong... So weird... Talked to Terry a bit bout the tiff i had then i played with his PSP.

Hun drove to the place where the haunted mansion was but it was demolished already, still feel rather creepy... HoHo!

Drove Celeste back, then we stayed at her void deck and chit chat about every single thing. Plan for a simple BBQ, reached home at around 3am, no bed to sleep on, hai...

Awoken by Chris Honey's smses bout asking me to go work for catering next week, so i agreed since there's NOTHING left to do... Heh... And for the very least, i will have something to do.

It rained so heavily we called off the BBQ, went to WM Bali Thai for dinner, quite ex, it was $183 for a 6pax meal, the meal was only so-so. Wasn't really in the mood to go anywhere else with the few people coz most of whom, i have no idea what to talk about. Went to CSC, since they said they wanted to play pool but coz it was ex, they dun wanna play. Realised Wei Zhi is working at that pool place. :D

Went back with Ping Hong. Well, i told him some stuff that i'm kind of mad with but aiya, i was just merely venting some stuff off my chest, really moody recently.

Imagine, no job, period, health problem, family problem = BIG BIG THING. HAHA!!!

Sometimes i just want my family to trust me a little bit more and be less nosey, yes, i use the word, nosey... Quit poking your nose into things which you dunno and if you are serious about know it, know the person, know my boyfriend, and not know him through some people who claim to know him.

Because of them, i dun feel like seeing darling coz i won't know wad to say, i dunno how to act as if nothing had happen... Most importantly, everything makes my doubt arose... But then again, my trust for him is still there, up there. I just want my mother to see that, see why this relationship has last so long...

Really, i get sick of trying to hide things, i get sick of all of you thinking otherwise, trust me for the very least. I want this to work out happily and properly... Its frustrating when you have put so much effort into something but because of some people, it cannot be as good as it can be. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! For goodness sake, dun make this so hard for me...

Tricia jie called me just now and asked me to go work on Friday, happily agreed. Chances of going back are really little, time table is out and everyday is a really long day in school unless i decide to slack my last sem in school which i think won't happen bah...

Bothered... If only I have a family who understands me better, if only I own a life that has more freedom... If only... Nothing changes, in their eyes I am just me, nothing better than a "just", I feel restrained, I feel hurt... But they never know...

Why can't they understand it better like my friends do......... Asking questions with no answers...

No comments: