Monday, March 24, 2008

Sister is going OFF tmr!!! Later at 7.30am.... Just met up with her supposedly to pass her my Hi card but somehow, my phone play missing with me.. HoHo! I dunno where it went, probably with Darling i think... O well...

So i went to 7-11 near Qiang's place to get a Hi card with her, and she had 2nd part of her dinner. Chatted a little bit of this and that. Hoho! Helped her activate the card, top up the card and ya, walked back, waited for bus with her then i came back home. Hai... She's gonna be away for 2 weeks, in Vietnam. I hope she has fun. :D

Today, i did basically nothing at home again, ok I swept the floor, Ha! Then i watched DVD, Mr Bean's Holiday, it was funny. People said it wasn't really good but well, if you are not a Mr Bean person, then you are not a Mr Bean person, the movie is SOOOOO Mr Bean and the Humor is SOOOO Mr Bean, but the ending wasn't really good, it should be Mr Bean back at home, sleeping, watching the videos he took during the trip. HAHA! Who am I to critisize the Director. HoHo!

Then i tried to watch Death Note but the subtitle thingy got into me, and i cannot make words out of the Japanese speaking movie, so i gave up.

Came online a little bit then went out to meet Darling. I waited for very long, almost an hour and i was kind of angry, coz i didn't know i have to wait, at least send an sms? Hai... But he said sorry... Then he tried to argued with me bout the dinner, WaH, good thing i can hold my temper arbo mai siao siao, i will just walk away but no lah, its not something to make a fuss about. :D

Wanted to get some stuff for Ting before she flies off, wanted to find the chocolate thingy but couldn't, instead i got her a big packet of strawberry panda and Darling chose the packet of pockey strawberry and he fought to pay the bill with me..... DIao Diao DIAo... So we shared. :D

I passed the stuff to Ting's ma then Darling drove me back.

Watched some TV then chatted with Darling for a while coz there was no jam so it was A WHILE.

Was making blog skin but half way went out.

2 weeks gonna be so boring without Ting, its already boring now.... HAhA!!! :D

Night to all....

未来的路该怎么走?自己的人生该如何策?在一点点,我就要开始学会长大了...

No comments: