Monday, March 17, 2008

TP tmr! I am freaking scared now... I was going through some comments on some web about driving test and wah lao, shiver down my spine... Can u imagine?! FREAK!

So scared accidentally strike kerb or reverse on slope or or change lane cars honk me, or or U-turn too many cars or or forget to check blindspots or or forget to stop at stop line or or half clutch and all the craps............. OMG!!!!

Now my spine is feeling so nua OK! GoSH....

Wad if the instructor not in good mood? Wad if he suddenly want E brake, wad if i forgot to change gear, wad if the engine died OFF???????!!!!!!!!!!!! WAD IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I am so freaking nervous oK......... There ain't a lot of tests that i'd taken that i am so SCARED. OMG!!!!!!!!!

K, over reacting a little bit but i am seriously scared... Near to relax a bit ah.......... Hai.............. Terrible....

No comments: