Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My darling driving and posing for my camera... I was being a nuisance that day. HAHA! I showed my pathetic face coz he didn't wanna entertain. Ho!
Right after blogging bout the make-up thingy this morning, i took a pic of myself with my pig face... Ho! Waiting for Pa and Ma to be ready to bring me to Paya Lebar... HoHo! Was a long trip there, good thing Papa drove me there and Terry was chatting with me about aHem!
Went to work in the afternoon after Tricia Jie called in the morning and the 1st thing i bumped into was this new artefact, the 8 Koi fish, somefeng shui thingy, it costs the company US$10k, i was speechless, then again, its really beautiful.. I like it personally. :DAnd then i took a snap shot of the view at one of the rooms, with my phone's cam (like, finally a clear image) and its nice, that's Singapore... :DSupposed to meet Aiai in the afternoon but coz of work, i changed the time and aiai cannot make it... I AM SO SO SORRY, AIAI!!! It is my FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRRRRRRRRRRYyyyyyyyyy!!!

So after work, ting took train with me to Boon lay, collect my cute cookie from Amos and headed back to WM to eat dinner. She wanted to eat Kway Chap but changed her mind, so i took kway chap while she ate the Korean rice. Eat Eat, chat, chat, walk, walk then went to take bus 187. Wanted to take with ting but darling say he'll drive me back. HoHo!!! So yeah, went to find him after bus come for ting.

I left the cookie on top of Darling's car, so i wanted him to go up 1st but he insisted he wanna wait for me go up, so no choice. When we reached upstairs, the cookie was on the other side of the car, somebody touched it... WAh lAO! But nvm, still safe... Darling thought somebody throw rubbish on his car again... HAHA!!!

He opened the tin and it smells so good and looks so nice!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA!!!

And i took photo of it with him.. See, he posing... So "heyao..."
He is going to BITE it!!!
Ooooo... He bite IT! Such a big mouthful!!! I ate a bit of the cookie too... Taste so nice... yUm Yum... HaPPy anniversary!!!! After so long, we survived a year without disturbance... :D

Went for interview in the morning, same job but cannot complain much, coz that's the only thing when my time fits. hO!

Gonna turn in early... Nights...

谢谢你迁就了我那么久... 谢谢你爱我爱了那么久... 我爱我的darling!!!







No comments: