Tuesday, February 05, 2008

After a really busy friday, managed to squeeze time out in the evening to go out with Terry and Hun. Sadly, after having dinner, it was already around 9pm. We had dinner at Changing Appetite and Terry got the worst meal ever. HAHA!!! They refused to take picture with me, and when i got hold of a pic of the 3 us, Hun evil-ly deleted them away. Sickening. And these are all i have left of the pictures.

Saturday night, Darling wanna go buy his CNY clothes, so we headed to JP for dinner first. He said something which i was kind of pissed off about, wadever shit bout me looking like his ex from afar, at that angle, i nearly slap him.
After eating, we went to Levis Original and gosh, there were so many people there, its like Levis Jeans are going for free, helLo, its levis, EXPENSIVE! Darling looked around for his while i looked at some of my things but i knew i won't be buying any coz i'm broke broke broke. Darling wanted to buy for me, so he kept getting the sales girl to push denims, shirts blah blah to me, and i tried just like he wanted me to, but i refused to choose any. He nearly wanna get a denim but i kind of like say NO, and looked pissed. He dun have to spend money for me, i know wad i want, and when i need money, i will borrow, if not, there's no need to d that. He wants to buy me things, i'd love to take them, but not so ex de lah... Nonetheless, I LOVE MY DARLING! He bought a top and a jeans, ended off our night, he drove me back. :D
Was very pissed off early in the morning when i got to know that 2 out of 5 team mates were not gonna come for the meeting. Fine, i swallowed. At least the things are sent to be compiled beside 1. Wanted her to send over but she said she couldn't, no connection, so fine, i said forget it, we'll do those parts. She got pissed. HELLO! WHO should be the one getting angry?! Crap... Crap...
-
Anyway, went home after completing discussion, then waited for ting to sms me. After she did, i went to VK, to give Darling his clothes, then he went to get his pay and gave me money. Ho! My money lah... Then, he paid his bills and all. Went back to VK and suddenly got a small HU-HA, Andy MAD was asking me to choose Gucci bag. HAHA! So funny... I was looking and looking and those that i like are all between US$300 - US$1000.... HAHA! And Darling was like, "you want me to die AH!" HAHA!!! So funny.... Looking only mah, not as if they are really buying. But Andy really wants to buy for his gf lah... Funny... Damn ex lah!
-
Anyway, met up with Ting and we headed to town. We went to Wisma first, walk around and shopped. I bought a top from Max&more then carried on shopping... Haven't gone for such shopping trip for a while already... Damn tired... Went to several Levis but just can't find jeans or denim that is nice. Finally found a new one at Lucky plaza, but no size, damn. Last destination, Heeren, ting got hold of another nicer denim and i tried and it looks good. Decided to buy it. O Ho! It costs $109.50 but after the voucher Kor gave me and another unknown discount, it was $50 plus....
I'm happy... I bought the things i need to buy and my money almost finished. I can stop now and I am HAPPY! HOHO!
-
Just finished going through the completed slides that Jiawen sent, so tired by just reading them off... Need to get up early tmr, meeting at 8am, I am turning in....
-
AND THERE'S DRIVING TMR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Good night... I love my DArling!

No comments: