Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Early in the morning 9.23am, i am typing this blog.

Face not powdered, eyes not drawn, just waiting for the sunblock to sip into my face lines... Hai... Getting old i guess, I didn't have to worry about my face wrinkling up, no pimples problem till period comes, and i dun wash my face with cleanser, i thought it was a waste of time, it still is to me, and so, i didn't do cleansing... Ho!

Now, before i apply foundation, i make sure my sunblock protection is done, to avoid freckles from developing. About twice a week, i will do my Ginvera Marvel Gel thingy to rub off all the dirty particles formed on my face (much more efficient than cleanser), and ya, at least i am doing some protection on my face. I think i need to get some anti-wrinkles and eye-bag thingy for around-my eyes. Hai.... Women....

O... Said so much, the main thing that i wanna say is, i'm going for a job interview at Paya Lebar, it is like the best job with the best timing for me coz its only 3hours a day, i really dunnoe whether i'm gonna save up or not but for the sake of improving my driving skills, that's the only way out.

Tricia Jie called right after my alarm rang. So, i agreed to go work (for a fact, i am broke, i need cash...), in the course of agreeing to work, i need to compromise my date with Aiai, i just smsed her, but i think she is sleeping so i hope she can make it at night and not get mad at me (I know she won't, aiai leh...) And i need to go JP to get my cookies... Oooo... Tight tight schedule... Maybe I'll take train from Raffles to Boon Lay then cab back to batok.... Good idea, if not, i am being so unfair to Aiai.... Sorry AiAi...

K, i shall go put powder and eyeliner... Powder sounds so like powder on armpit... HAHA!!! Foundation on face please...

Ho!!! GooD dAy!

No comments: