Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Its 10.30pm and i am gonna start typing my blog.

Met up with Melanie yesterday and passed her her BD gift, which has stood there through rain and shine for the past 2 months, HAHA! She brought me around to places that i really haven't been to at all, like the Central shopping mall, and i was looking for a fitting Valentine's gift...

Then had Billy Bombers as my dinner and lunch. Couldn't make the decision for the gift so the entire day was plain walking and walking... Hai...

Thanks Mel for the day spent. :D

Woke up by my beloved husbands' voice (BSB inconsolable), and the person on the other line was Tricia jie, she asked whether i could make it for work this afternoon, i said i couldn't initially coz i was having driving but i thought maybe i could rush down so i smsed and told her, 2pm.

After that, i couldn't sleep.. Then she smsed me to confirm the time again. Struggled to fall back to sleep, so finally dozed off for another good 45min and am pretty late...

Rushed, went down to wait for instructor. Driving was so frustrating today, everything wasn't going right. I actually let the engine died off on me several times, really wasn't in the mood and i nearly scold the "F" word infront of my instructor.

Rushed back home and prepared, didn't even bath, i was feeling very disgusting, not to mention. Walked to MRT station only to realised i forgot my WALLET!!! AHHHHH!!! FOR GOD SAKE!

I walked back home and thought of telling them i couldn't go work but i was thinking it would be rather bad to back up on my word again. So i took my wallet and took a cab down to One Raffles Quay... Hai... There goes my $16.

Reached work and met the new colleagues, and well, it was work as usual. Julyn was so funny, she was trying to dig out things from fish and me. Ho!

O! To ting, if you are reading this, Julyn invited us to go her place on Saturday afternoon.

Received a red packet from Julyn as well. Nothing unusual happened so work ended at 6pm. Was really hungry all the way coz i didn't ate much through the day.

Bought my dinner, Yu Rou Yi Mian, and went back home.

Darling called me after all my sms-es at around 7pm, and he told me he just woke up. Chatted a bit with him and then hung up. He is gambling now again... Well, he got 1 more day left to nua... Ho!

So i slacked after i reached home, feeling tired, haven't started my revision. I will definitely start tmr, dun worry.

Its kind of fun to go back to work, with a really good superior, love that, but sadly, its not everyday that we have that chance. :D

I wonder, when will be the day when WE (Melissa, Xueting, Wan Yu......) go back to OHS to work... Wad will that be like? HAHA!!! Dream...

K, i'm gonna go read my Reader's Digest then sleep le... Good night...

Its 11.11pm, thanks to my brother, i took more than half an hour to finish this post.

Whenever I stand close to you, I feel the connection that we build upon, there is no need to guess, no need to ask, because you know how I feel and I know how you feel. I love you Darling and that will never change, it stands...

No comments: