Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Today is a very long day...

Didn't have a good night sleep last night probably because of the stress from Tlaw paper, and believe me, i tried to study everything over and over and it just seemed so hard to get in, especially when there are almost 90 slides each for 6 lectures, that's a total of 540 slides. O...

I tossed and turned a lot till around 2am and finally fell asleep in a position which was not my original sleeping position, i nearly fell off my bed. YA!

Woke up at 9.30am to revise again, so tired. Mama cooked Maggie Mee for me and i brew a cup of coffee as well. Went to the toilet twice to da bian and then left for school.

Waited outside the class and soon the rest of 01 came, Edwin was really funny, singing and singing non-stop, but i guess that's wad he always does. HAHA!!

Paper began, was quite happy that most of the things, i knew some of it. :D Confident to pass the paper, hopefully its a good grade. :D

Went back and visited Darling. He bought me a free bread. HAHA!! And we chatted a bit and i went off.

Driving was alright today, not a lot of mistakes, like i say, when my instructor doesn't talk much, i do better. Hai...

Reached home and slacked.

Need to get up early and study again tmr.

NIGHTS!

No comments: