Friday, February 01, 2008




Toothache everyday... Menstrual pain everyday... Hai... Wasn't really the best week for me...
-
ECD presentation went by quite well and following that, marks the end of ECD module! YEAH!!!! Toothache ruined my day.
-
Went to Polyclinic to see doc and that dentist is so gayish, nice guy though but he didn't give me any med to counter my pain. Sicked! Good thing mama went for her tooth as well, i took her pain killer. Hai...
-
Then i went back, had a really short nap and went for driving lesson. Was really feeling grumpy, so i didn't really listened to my instructor. But i know i was doing most of the things right that day. Coz i didn't bother much, accelerate throughout. HAHA!!! Kind of scary when i think bout it now.
-
Slept early coz of the various pains i was having.
-
Had dreams and i drooled, with a painful tooth, my saliva smells like crap, need to wash my pillow case. HA!
-
Really tired the whole day, i watched some tv then arranged and clean up my room. YEAH! Now, my space looks clean and tidy. :D
-
Wanted to go Chinatown but Mama suddenly going to Ah Mah's place, so i stayed at home.
-
Felt like going out so i went to return Xueting her things and her money and chit chat a little. She walked me to the bus stop. Ho! Toothache the moment i see her, coz we kept saying funny things, i cannot laugh, mind you. HA!
-
Da Kor just gave me a $50 Levis voucher!!! SO HAPPY! HoHo! $50 is a lot! YEAH! Now i can go see some Levis stuff! HoHO!
-
Need to go shop for CNY clothes soon.
-
I LOVE MY DARLING!

No comments: