Wednesday, January 30, 2008

TOOTHACHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why am I having toothache?! Wisdom tooth................. Ahhh... can't open my mouth too big, can't laugh too hard, it feels like i got hit by somebody on my face. SuCks! And how to so to the dentist?! HOW?! Presentation tmr, and there's one more on Mon, HOW?! And then, Thurs is CNY already! SuCks...

I think its coz of the ache that i am feeling very tired. And my period came.. So, i am tired. HoHo!

And now, Hotmail is having problem, i can't send the presentation slides! Ahhhhhhhh!

CNY is round the corner, and i haven't buy any new clothes yet..... And, i doubt i have enough cash to do so either... Its not right... Not right... Need to go to school even on CNY eve, thank you ah, MR OH!

Just like that, Exam is also round the corner, and then, its the BIG BREAK! I need to get a job soon. I am SOOOSOSOSOOSOSOSOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to GENTING TRIP! HoHo!!!!

Good niGHt!

No comments: