Friday, January 04, 2008

Supposed to go to work this morning but i didn't, woke up and my eye was red and sore, so i told tricia i couldn't go work. It really seemed like my body forbids me to go to work. Hai...

Slept till 11plus and my eye looked pretty fine by then. Did some of the TL project and then went on for driving lesson. Jiu Jiu seemed to be very angry coz of my driving. I guess i sux a lot. HA!

Went to find Darling after that and i met the Aunty i met the other time when darling went for his test. She is still so nice and friendly. :D

Spent a lot of money today, actually the "a lot" is coz of bus concession. No money le lah...

Ping Hong and co has been asking me out these few days but i rejected them time and again. Hai... Feel so bad sometimes coz there seems to be so many things to do and hardly time to put them into my schedule, i really feel bad. I dun wanna find excuses for that, coz i am so mean coz i dun have time for them. Screw ME!

Anyway, its gonna be a busy weekend. I have TL report due on Monday, TL group Tutorial due on Monday, I have ECD report which we are supposed to submit yesterday and i doubt they did so need to do it by tmr, have I&E report due on Thursday and also, TL tutorial to complete by Tues. Great... Just great... At this point, i haven't receive anything from my groupmates yet and again, i am the one compiling things. HA! GREAT! GREAT! GREAT! WAD A NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Open house coming soon, which means, more things to do. Hai...

I'm sorry for being me....

No comments: