Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Last day of open house and i was the 1st to arrive. So, i slacked around, tried the OSIM massage chair, and the feeling sucks, wasn't really that comfortable. Sat inside the booth, and slacked, waited for everyone to come. Then, i drew my own hands and legs.
Before everything was tore down, i took pictures of it. The class's work. :D

And i made my mark at the "back-of-house". HoHo!
A simple night spent with Darling. My shooting skill gone bad, only able to capture the heads of us. Hai...
The huge jug of watermelon juice... Looks like a beer jug....Cutest Darling of all... MuACks...First thing i see when i on my laptop... Loving it...
Have been rather busy doing school stuff recently and i am feeling all tired everyday. Everyday there are things to do, deadline to meet, tutorials to complete and most of all, crap trips to go to...... CRAP! Plus, presentations to do... Man... It sux... I thought i'm getting free-er and free-er but it seems like i'm getting busier and busier...
-
Went to play netball with Hui Mui and all on Sunday afternoon, it was fun and i'm feeling it... Been so long... Now, muscle aches. HAHA! I'm indeed old. :D
-
I'm missing it...

No comments: