Saturday, January 12, 2008

Another busy weekend awaits.... First Step Bazaar on Sunday is taking a lot out of us and we have full-dess rehearsal on Monday for Open House. Great....

I volunteered to do the one of the Aborignals art on mahjong paper, so i think, i'm gonna be busy on Monday, trying to complete it by Tue. Hai... And there's still tutorial on both Mon and Tue, but i think most of us are gonna ignore them. Hai... Open house...

Went to shop shop with Mama just now at Watsons and supermarket, we bought a lot of things, mostly food for cooking. HA! Reached home only at around 8pm, then i bathed, and Mama cooked dinner. Yum! While watching TV, i tried out my acrylic art with my toaster oven, good thing it fits in and it works, although the piece was not really perfect but i think its good enough le. :D

Ok, people, another sweet reminder:

PLEASE COME SUPPORT ME ON SUNDAY, 11AM to 6PM, AT BUKIT BATOK INTERCHANGE, WON'T COST A LOT BUT I'M SURE YOU'LL HAVE FUN! COZ I HAVE FUN PLAYING WITH IT! HA! LOVE YOU!!!

Felt kind of tired today... O! Forgot to mention, Rong hun came to pick me up after i left school and drove me to beauty world together with PH, HoHo! And we did something really bad. HAHA!!! Shall not disclosed wad. HA! Afterwhich i went to meet mama liao. HA!

K, gotta go pack up my stuff and do some preparing for Sun, there's meeting tmr too! YEAH! Jia YOu BAH!

It never feels better than to see a message of love from you...

No comments: