Monday, January 07, 2008

Friday was a really long day out there. Woke up early in the morning for 9am make-up lecture and everybody was late or i should say, everybody decided not to go for that lecture. Less than half the TRM group turned up. Andy Oh was, well, pissed off i guess. Got back our CT paper as well, i did fairly well... Good enough i feel.

Anyway, after that, Vincent, Jiawen and I went to IMM for our ECD project thingy. We had lunch at Mac and took our time to find the store for the acrylic and sand art thingy. Found it, and we were worried bout the sand for the sand art costing a huge bomb. But later, realised, we actually got a bargain coz for every sand art we buy, a packet of the different coloured sand was given. Good. Next, we went to WM to deal with the acrylic art. All in all we spent over $200 for our start-up, not including the rental cost. Hai... My bank, another huge hole! But we're pretty sure that we'll be able to earn back those money. :D

SO, FRIENDS FROM ALL OVER!!! DO COME TO BUKIT BATOK BUS INTERCHANGE ON 13TH JANUARY 2008, SUNDAY TO SUPPORT MY GROUP, ACRYLIC AND SAND ART!!! IT WILL BE REALLY FUN!!!

After that, we went back to school for Wine and Cheese appreciation. Hai... And we sat there listen and drink wine. Most of us got red, and needless to say, me too. Ho! The cheese was really good though, YuMMY! Everything ended at 6.30pm. Hai...

Then, went to interchange and Darling seemed to have something to tell me so i went to find him and he wanted to eat KFC. diAo dIao.. So i said OK, and waited for him to finish work. Ho! :D

Had dinner with him and i was shivering the whole time, it was so cold there. So, he suggested we leave, go walk around see some stuff. So nice to hold his warm warm body, my heater! HA!!!

Waited for bus with me and we departed. He stayed on at RING RING SHOP to help Martin with the computer thingy.

Came home and did up my TL part, and then Terry and Hun called me to chit chat. So i went down at around 11.30pm, 12am. We chitter and chatter about everything and it was really funny looking at Terry getting nervous! HAHA!!! FUNNY!

Anyway, we ended at around 3am. They walked me up! HA!

Woke up at 12pm yesterday. Completed every other parts for TL and sent it out to Vincent who will complete the rest.

6pm, bathed and waited for Darling to come fetch me. :D

We went to Farm mart and ate the not-very-nice satay, and this time, it was my treat coz darling didn't have cash on him. HAHA!!!

After that, we went off to CCK Lot 1. Told him i dun want the memory card coz i dun have extra money to buy that now, and i thought he just accepted my idea. But we walked one round in the shop and he walked to the counter and asked for the 2GB card. And i LL have to give him my phone. After payment and all, we went out and i asked him in a serious tone, "Why don't you respect my decision?" Then he looked at me and stunned. Then i laughed and said, "Thank You darling..." HahA! Not really happy that he didn't respect my decision but on the other hand, its really nice of darling coz i wanted the memory card, its just that i didn't have the money right now, so he bought it for me. And he said since i treated him dinner, he will buy the memory card in return. Cute...

He did a lot of unexpected things last night as well. That was one of it. Another was, he suddenly opened the car door for me, and i was feeling weird. HAHA!!! Then, he was trying to lift me up in public. While we were walking to the parking lot, i asked him to piggy back me and he didn't refused me! HAHA! He piggyback me a long way. HAHA! So hAPPY! And he added, "Suddenly i feel like i'm 100kg" HAHA!!!

One bad thing was, he got a ticket for parking!!!! AH!!! And i was really pissed lah. Only his car got the ticket and the rest doesn't. Really pissed off. So i e-mailed to the HDB thingy and complain! I received a reply from them, telling me they will look into it. Dunnoe wad's wad. Hopefully the fine will be waived. Damn pissed.

当一切都已说出口,无言以对的我,只能微笑,不再多说... 只会默默的看着你,知道你是爱我的...

No comments: