Sunday, January 27, 2008

A normal day after i came home from school and i haven't removed my eyeliner, it just lingered on till i got my butt off to clean them up.
STB speaker came by our school for a speech bout Tourism 2015 and all the upcoming events that STB has undertaken and things like what does STB really act as in these events. It wasn't boring, it was actually a lecture that exposed us to informations which we thought we already know but really, do we?
Friday, i just wanna have dinner outside, been having dinner at home for a good whole month if i am not wrong, and just felt like asking friends to dine with me. Ting wasn't free so i approached Hun. :D Terry and Hun came to fetch me after my class and then after taking damn long a time to decide where to go for dinner, we settled on Farm mart. :D
Kok Hong, Liang Cai, Wai Man and Silong came to join us too. There were some really immense animosity within the whole meal process and it doesn't feel exactly right... Hai...

Well, after dinner, the rest decide to leave on their own coz Hun's car doesn't have space to accomodate all. Wad a relief for, buddy.... HaHA! Headed to coffee bean for a coffee and chill out at Rail Mall. Spent quite a lot of time there chatting anything and everything we can think of. It didn't end. Then, Hun need to return his car, so he drove us back. Before that, we made a date at night for rollar blading and cycling. HohO...
-
I was actually kind of tired already, so i took a bath and came online waiting for them to tell me to go out. Around 10.45pm, Terry say meet 11.15pm at his block. I took my time and walked to his block. I borrowed another skates from him. Hee~ It was fun.
-
We skate all the way through the new road which connects batok to cck, on the cycling path of coz, and Terry told me bout the slope, i thought it was a short slope but it was a long and steep one. I seriously didn't have ay control of the skates and it rolled on and on, i was shouting for help. HAHA! I think bout of them were nervous, and hun chased after me with his bicycle. HAHA!!! I seriously have no idea wad would happen if i took a tumble there. Let's not go there. HAHA!
-
At the end of the path, i exchanged with Hun, skating for a short distances, then Terry took the skates from Hun coz it was a much better skates to skate in while i took terry's and i knew immediately what he meant when he said it was hard to skate in his. HoHo! The right cheek of my butt was starting to ache coz it was a lot of work making the skates glide coz the wheels aren't good. HoHo!
-
Went to Terry's block, he went to keep the skates then we headed to 7-11, grab a drink then walked to my block and chit chat again. Our topics never ends. HAHA!!
-
Afterwhich, went to Alif for a really late supper and carried on chatting will Alif closed.
-
They walked me back and i took my bath AGAIN(3rd time in that day), and then fell dead on my bed.
-
Woke up just now coz of some noises from my family and i couldn't go back to sleep anymore.
-
It was such a pleasant feeling to be sweating and having fun, it was good sweat shed. Just like last Sunday at Netball. hOho! Loving it... However, my muscles are aching again... HoHo! Time to get rid of my flabby thighs and arms. Ho!
-
Darling is still very busy, haven't seen him for, i dunno how long already and we only exchange greetings through sms-es. HAHA! Hope he won't be too tired later tonight, love to see him and have a nice dinner... :D
-
Time passes by that quickly... So quickly....

No comments: