Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Went for TDM lecture this morning, and it didn't feel normal. HA! Coz i haven't been attending this lecture for a while. Ermmm... Bad me... Ho! But i know it wasn't the kind of lecture that i would like to be in, coz really, the things she said are in the notes, the extra things she said are common sensical.

After that, went to WM, buy lunch, and came home.

It is a boring day. I didn't do anything special. Just at home, mining my own business, doing nothing.

I am havig a toothache. Its the wisdom tooth. It hasn't even grown out and its already hurting, i think its a bad one, need to get rid of it gradually... Hai... Not good.

Had some bickering with my Ma again. I didn't wanna start, she just can't take any jokes. It was just a mere comment and she went over the top. I dun understand her sometimes, getting more confused each day when she behaves the way she behaves. Guess wad? That sucks.

Darling is still busy working. Nothing much happened.

I feel my period coming, but its not here yet, my stomach is always hungry and my face is oily, period, please come!

No comments: