Thursday, January 17, 2008

The pretty flower from my own front yard. HAHA! Nah, its just the corridor. Mama loves to grow plants and she'll picked wadever plants she sees as long as she thinks they'll grow under her care. That pinky flower is an example of those plants which dieded but revived under her care. Ho!

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY WEN WEN WEN! But poor her, needs to take care of the open house thing and can't celebrate much of it. The cake is all i can do to make her 21st birthday a memorable one. Hai.. She is OFFICIALLY an ADULT! Ho!
K, when almost everything is done, we waited for the PRINCIPAL to come, we waited and waited, for an hour plus and he hasn't turned up. Hai... Pei-ed Wen to go for her late lunch and when we returned, he was there. Good thing some of them were there to intro the booths.
Val is gonna kill me when she sees this picture. Her eyes look.... Ehhh... Rather scary. HAHA!
The 5 murals we did. Wen thought my failure piece is a completed piece and put it up. I was laughing out. HAHA! Everything is so pretty... Minelooks like some crap... Heh Heh!O well, i reached home in the evening, and did nothing but stared at my laptop and TV. Realised Mama not cooking, and Darling says he's gonna be OT-ing till really late, so decided to go buy dinner to eat. Wanted to just go nearby to buy dinner but thought that Darling haven't had dinner, so have to work till late late, so went to buy him a burger to makan. :D
-
Bought noodle for 2kor also, then headed home. Watched Golden Path while eating. Ho!
-
Printed I&E things and tmr still got lesson. Need to run from class at 10am. HA! O well, i dun think there's anything to do for the class either. Its the last lesson anyway...
-
I dun really wanna welcome tmr's arrival, its so stressful... Not due to Open House but another thing. Then again, i think i need to face up to it, good or bad, its a lesson in my life. I need to be up to it and face it with all of my GUTS!
-
Days seems to be moving really fast recently, deadlines after deadlines, mistakes after mistakes, seem so hard to catch a glimpse of this 1st month of 2008. At this point of time, i realised, i'm growing up again. The things i face now, are the things which may affect me for the rest of my lives. The jobs i take up, the things i learn and do in school, the people i come in contact with, the friends i've had for so so long, every single decisions i make, the impact is gonna be huge. Hai...
-
Will I be able to survive it out there?
-
Will my friends leave me for good?
-
Will I be able to drive my own car?
-
Will my parents always be with me?
-
Will I still be in love with you?
-
Will I be married to someone I love?
-
End of the day, I'm alone, fighting the battles in every stage of my life, be it perilous or safe, i am facing them myself. Yet, I am lucky, to have everyone, by my side. :D
-
“出来工作以后,如果有更好条件的人追你,你会不会就跟他走了?”
“不会...”
“这么肯定? 不好好想想?”
“因为已经决定了... 回不了头了... 这是我的选择..”

No comments: