Monday, January 28, 2008

It was really a pleasant night out with somebody you love, and it never gets tired even when silences wrapped the entire atmosphere. It was a simple Mcdonalds dinner. :D

The best: He bought dinner

He held my hands, and we walked the entire place, we searched for the things we wanted, but failed to get any. We simply walked around the premise with no aim in mind, just looking and looking.

The best: He held my hand

I wanna go to the ladies and the queue was long, but i couldn't stand it anymore, so i had to queue and use the cubicle which i detest most, the ones which you need to squat.

The best: He waited for me outside

Then, we sat down for a drink, him, a coffee, me, a tea. And we chatted about some recent things that happened that we haven't had any chance to talk about.

The best: He listened and commented

We walked to the carpark to get his car, and talked and laughed and joked about things that we never did. When moving out of the premise, realised parking was free.

The best: He grabbed my waist

He drove and we carried on talking. Left with almost nothing else to talk bout. Silences triumphed but the mere thought of him being by my side was enough to put a smile on my exhausted face.

The best: He held my hand in his, fingers interlocked

Mischievous me, snapped his ear with my long fingernails, he remained calm and did nothing, when he did, i struggled and nearly salivate again.

The best: He touched my face ever so tenderly

Felt tired, while waiting for him to buy his coupons, i nearly fell asleep in his car. It was only IMM that we visited, yet so many things happened.

The best: He took time out of his busy days for a night with me, he did the things he always do, never fail to miss one step, and he obligingly answered my ever-so-boring question of, "did you miss me?". He knows that he has neglected me for the past few weeks coz of his busy schedules and he knows I am angry about it, but he did what he can to make me smile again, because of him

The best: I know I shouldn't be such an inconsiderate girlfriend and gets mad at him for his busy schedules but tantrums do rise, i'm glad i didn't lush out on him. The very fact my life does not just consist of him, and neither is his. As long as nothing suspecting comes out from him, as long as he is not cheating, there is no reason to put this "thing" on the line. Despite so, what I said before still counts

The best: I love him.


It was 26th January 2008

No comments: