Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Wad a day to start with... Went to work as usual only with the troublesome flu and cough but when i reached work, realised some itch on my arms. Looked at it and freaking shock, there's rashes all over and my legs too! Suddenly felt the burning sensation!

So, quickly left work, took cab back to gombak to see doctor. The cab fare wasn't that ex, its really normal like before, but probably coz its not really peak hours, only $13.40 from One Raffles Quay to Gombak, sort of like the same with before. Then again, when u see the meter jumping 20cents everytime, it gives the chill that i won't have enough money to pay. HA!

Reached Tan&Koh and there weren't many people, just 3 patients, i quickly go draw my money and went back. I dun even know why the rashes appeared, i didn't eat anything wide, i used the same soap for a while, i wear the same clothes i took out from the closet, and really, nothing was unusual. Doctor couldn't find the answers to it since i dunno how it came, he gave me some mild medicine to go with my cough and flu, and a balm to apply on.

Anyway, the rashes subsided pretty much from the earlier burning red disgusting boils. Took my pills, applied the balm and here i am, telling you wad a beginning it is for the last day of the year. Ho! And there goes my $40!!! hAi...

No comments: