Friday, January 25, 2008

How i wish i have a million dollar now.... How i wish i can just live off that million bucks. Got so tired of having no money, it sucks.



Crawling off from my bed, and went for driving lesson, it sucks too.



Did the 1st reflection journal for Spa and need to finish the next one after tmr's STB's speech. School is getting quieter, but there are still assignments due.

I think I'm having my PMS... Hai... My mood has been swinging here and there these few days, how come its like that? Woman... Me...

I cannot understand my mother... I really cannot... She's crazy sometimes and put words in my mouth, started complaining to me bout things, and i had to listen and listen and just find wad she said a load of crap, then i ignored her, she just feels that i always side with PA. Got so pissed off, HELLO, i am watching TV and i am good enough to sit and listen, and it got on my nerves. Dun understand why she likes to make pple angry. AHHHHHHHHHH! It sucks!

I miss my Darling... He's been tired, doing a lot a lot a lot everyday... Hai... Haven't been able to meet up with him. K, i need to be more understanding. :D Jia you Darling.... I love You...

A long day tmr... Good night!

No comments: