Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So i spent my Saturday afternoon with my group mates for ECD, Shu Ying, Jiawen and Vincent to complete the preparation work for Sunday's First Step Bazaarat SY's place. K, initially everything was alright, we were all doing and doing. Vincent was late, but when he came, he bought stuff to eat, so after that we continued. That kiddy castle, is the creation of Wen and the work of the 4 of us. Vincent was EMO for a sec, squatting at one corner painting while SY wen and me was bad-mouthing him. HAHA!!! So funny... Had fun playing around lah but was all tired out when evening came. Around 7.15pm, Darling came. Darling helped gave a ride to Wen and Vincent to CCK Lot 1. Then, we had dinner at Flintstone, the ambience was good but the food wasn't comparable at all. Hai... Sadded ok.... But nvm, Darling and I finished it. Then, we went to walk and Darling wanted to buy a new crystal braclet coz the last one broke. We spent 2 hours looking at the crystals, dazzled my eyes so much. He wanted the moonstone one but it wasn't really up to standard with the price of $100plus. GoSh... Went home after that....Sunday morning, Bazaar... Given a pathetic table for our business. Seriously wasn't in any mood so didn't try much. The rest had lunch and all and our friends started visiting. Thanks AIAI, DEAR, Dear's YUTING, TING, RONG HUN for coming and patronzing the store! Love u ALL so so MUCH. And thanks TERRY, PING HONG, HUI MUI for dropping by. And, Thanks DARLING for being my driver for the 2days... :D Business wasn't really really well but i can say we did had some fun and learn some stuff through the process. :D
Darling washed hair for me, but i forgot which day was it. He was tired though but he washed my hair and blew it dry. So nice of him. mUaCKs!

The Mural i was tasked to do for our Open House from Thurs onwards. I even had Xueting to come help me with the painting and she even borrowed me her poster colours, palate and brushes. PH came by a bit to take his PSP and helped drew some stuff and complained a lot. HAHA!!! End of it, Mama helped me as well. I completed the rest of it and my bone was about break apart but i still need to do all the touch-ups. Everything was done at around 1am i think and my back was aching, my arms hurting, my legs and hands full of colours, even my shirt was stained, i left it to dry, went to toilet to wash up and then concussed.
Couldn't wake up in the morning, had to go for make-up tutorial for TL next week. Hai... Got back TDM paper and i did ok as well. HBM, TL, SPM and TDM, all the papers received, my worse is SPM but i think other than that all the others are all within my expectation. :D Good for me....
-
Went back after having lunch. Went to WM to shop around a bit to hunt some stuff. I got my fruit. :D
-
No class tmr, waiting for Open House!
-
Chatted with Darling a bit online just now and he was telling me some interesting things. So nice to chat with him after not seeing much of him and his smses the entire day. Ha!
-
Need to find a job. Suddenly realised yesterday that i need to save up for Australia Trip in March... Now that i'm jobless, i need to do something bout it. Hai... Disastrous...
-
Nights!!!!

No comments: